Hollie's diary to a new life..

Thanks Kes,

Well iv put on nearly 3lbs.. But not being put off! Bring on next weekend. Not checked inches yet but will see later :)

oh and pink n whites are a marshmellow wafer thingy lol. Way under 5gs per 100 :)

Went to a christening and Halloween party this weekend and managed not to go off track at all :). Just hoping that by sticking to it I might actually lose something this week.
Am still a bit disheartened by putting on so much but Iv followed everything and not had a single side effect so don't really know where I'm going wrong. Still haven't checked inches yet but doubt that it's changed.

oh hun well done on being good at the parties!!! lets hope its a fab loss for you this week!!!
check those inches... im sure you will be suprised!

Well second week weigh in yesterday and Stayed the same :-/.
Inch wise Ive not really lost any. But clothes do fit better. Is totm so hoping for a loss next week but not going to hope too much else can see myself going way off track.

Ahhh totm its a killer sometimes.. don't give up.. your doing fab....

Are you drinking enough, getting in exercise etc...

I wont give up just yet lol. Though my doc might take me off xenical if I don't lose any, so I'd have to go back to low carbing. It's just such a pain to switch diets as I think I could keep this one up for life whereas low carb diet is not really stickable. Soo I'm really hoping I will lose some and that the reason I'v not lost any is because of the switch of diets...
Bring on next weekend..

Oh and I know Im not drinking enough, so I will try and do that! but exercise wise Im doing okay with lol

Is nearly my third week on xenical and not really noticed any difference in weight or inches. Been sticking to about 1200-1300 calories a day and trying to stick to about 100g carbs. Started drinking more as not been drinking enough. And more exercise :) so if no difference in weight am definitely fitter. :) keeping positive lol.

HEY hun,
sorry ive not been about...
hope you are ok.... pop in and say hi!!!

Hi Kes. No worries :). I'm still around just read more than post now lol.

Is my fourth week Wi today and I think I've lost about 4lbs! So happy to finally be losing weight. Doctors didn't even give me an appointment to get the tabs they just gave me a prescription. So not really had an 'official' weigh in.

Still need to increase exercise and water intake. Gotta keep reminding myself.

well its good that they are not going to take you off them.. :) and you just keep going, and im sure things will come off in time.... and 4lbs thats really good hun!

It's been a while since I posted but I've not stopped the diet! However I've not taken xenical for about 2 weeks now as I've been ill. I have still managed to lose about 2lbs over Christmas so that's brill. :)
I'm aiming to lose about 17lbs by April 17th! So I need to get back out exercising as soon as this illness goes!! So far have lost about 10lbs in 2 and a bit months so I think it's do-able.
Hopefully going to post more often to keep me going!

Hi Hollie, hope you are feeling a lot better now. It's so unfair being ill over Christmas, but at least some weightloss takes the edge of unfairness of!!

Hope you get back to full fitness soon! xx

hey hun,
hope you are feeling better.... :) chin up. and im sure if you work hard you can get those pounds off before april :)

Back