Step 1 Sole Source Holls weight loss diary!

Don't worry I'm sure there were a lot worse things you could you eaten, chin up and start today afresh!
im starting day 3 today and my eyes have pinged open this morning and want to get straight out of bed! Usually I never want to get up and lay in until the very last minute I can! Could it be ketosis already???
Hope you all have a good day girls! Lets do this s**t lol x

Hey Holly, chicken and broccoli isn't the worse thing you can eat. Was it a full plate or just a nibble of each? Don't be too hard on yourself. Crikey, I haven't even started yet and I just know I'm going to find it a struggle!!! I really hope you will all help me :D. Its all the lovely side effects that come with it. But we must remind ourselves why we are doing this and what the results will be.
Jen, day 3 you could very well be in ketosis. Keep up the good work
x

it was well within the limits that you can have with SS plus :) also i got a rower yesterday so had a blast on that last night, god i'm unfit! have a good day both of yous!

Well done holly!!!!!!!!
i had my first wobble today, was so tempted to eat the kids left overs, just needed to eat something but wasn't hungry. I resisted, god knows how though. I can't wait till my weigh in but got 3 days left. Bored if the shakes now so definitely gonna get some soups next week.

hope yours days have been good x

Thank you Jenna!

I know i'm so bored of it now, just gotta keep going though and thinking of the results. Got loads planned next few weekends so it's gunna be hell, mates birthday, races, bbq and maybe a weekend in Portugal! :(

Brilliant!!! :D Well done! X

Wow holly that is fantastic. All you're hard work has paid off. 11lbs in one week, how much will you have lost this time next month??
Keep up the good work

Well done holly!!!!!!!! i had my first wobble today, was so tempted to eat the kids left overs, just needed to eat something but wasn't hungry. I resisted, god knows how though. I can't wait till my weigh in but got 3 days left. Bored if the shakes now so definitely gonna get some soups next week. hope yours days have been good x
how did your first weigh in go!? xx

Back