Holly's 19.5lbs to Target Diary <3

Hey holly!!! Thought I would follow ur food diary!! Ur doing amazing and will get to 10 stone in no time. Don't give up and head to weight watchers. Because it so close to target like me then the weight will be slower coming off but it will still come off. 2lbs is amazing. I think I've gained half a lb this week :(

Lol

Oh thank you! I hope so :) Would be amazing to wear a little dress for NYE and not actually dread it coming up. Most of my friends are teeny tiny and have boob jobs and it's so hard trying to look half decent next to them in a dress!

Why do you think you've gained half a lb? You haven't cheated and gone on the scales already have you! xx

HollyHearts<3 said:
Oh thank you! I hope so :) Would be amazing to wear a little dress for NYE and not actually dread it coming up. Most of my friends are teeny tiny and have boob jobs and it's so hard trying to look half decent next to them in a dress!

Why do you think you've gained half a lb? You haven't cheated and gone on the scales already have you! xx

I sure u will get into ur LBD for NYE :) I hope I can get into something similar too. Last year I will 2-3 stone heavier but my tummy is still not decent enough to wear tighter dresses or tops.

No i didn't cheat. I stepped on my scales :(.
But I'm just back from weigh in and I sts. Ugh hopefully next week I will get 2lb off for my half stone mini target.

Keep up the good work :)

I sure u will get into ur LBD for NYE :) I hope I can get into something similar too. Last year I will 2-3 stone heavier but my tummy is still not decent enough to wear tighter dresses or tops.

No i didn't cheat. I stepped on my scales :(.
But I'm just back from weigh in and I sts. Ugh hopefully next week I will get 2lb off for my half stone mini target.

Keep up the good work :)

Staying the same is better than putting on :) I bet you'll get there next week! I would absolutely love to wear a bodycon dress without all those lumps and bumps so I think thats the goal.
xx

Tuesday 30.10.12
Green Day

Breakfast
Melon, pineapple and mango and a green tea

Lunch
3 x krispbreads
HEXB, 3 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese triangles HEXA, cherry tomatoes
Coke zero

Snack
2 x
oranges, Weetabix Oaty Bar HEXB

Dinner
Pasta with passata, red onion, sweetcorn and cheese HEXA

Healthy Extras
HEXA = Cheese
HEXB = 3 x Krispbreads and Oaty Bar

Syns
5.5/70
Exercise
30 minute walk

Wednesday 31.10.12 (Halloween :eek:)
Extra Day

Breakfast
Melon , pineapple and mango

Lunch
Tuna, sweetcorn, 2 tbsps of light mayo (
4), tomatoes, lettuce, spring onion
Coke zero

Dinner

Snacks

Healthy Extras
HEXA =
HEXB =

Syns
5.5/70
Exercise

Yesterday I went through a chocolate crisis. For some reason I just wanted chocolate ALL THE TIME, I wanted it in and around my mouth haha! So that's where it went :( :(

Today I thought right new day fresh start, and its happened AGAIN! But not as much...which I suppose it better than nothing.

What is wrong with me?! I feel like such a big fat moose at the moment. I feel bloated too but I'm not due on for another 8 days according to my period calendar on my app! i NEVER CRAVE CHOCOLATE EITHER!!!

HollyHearts<3 said:
Yesterday I went through a chocolate crisis. For some reason I just wanted chocolate ALL THE TIME, I wanted it in and around my mouth haha! So that's where it went :( :(

Today I thought right new day fresh start, and its happened AGAIN! But not as much...which I suppose it better than nothing.

What is wrong with me?! I feel like such a big fat moose at the moment. I feel bloated too but I'm not due on for another 8 days according to my period calendar on my app! i NEVER CRAVE CHOCOLATE EITHER!!!

I was the same yesterday. There was so much chocolate and sweets around for Halloween and I caved and had 3 little bars in one sitting. I would have happily eaten a lot more too but I made my mum hide them! I thought I'd easily get back on track today but then ate 2 alpen light bars before 9am!! For me anyway, I'm blaming Halloween-there's nothing but talk of and pictures of chocolate everywhere!! And it's always hard to get straight back on track once you get a taste for chocolate!!

Sorry I know I've been gone for about 5 years!

The chocolate binge during the week c*cked it up and I sort of let go of the reigns a bit...but it's a new and a fresh week, I've put on 1lb (it could have been alot worse) and i'm going to lose that 1lb this week plus more (if I can!). I went out with friends I haven't seen for a while on Saturday night and they all commented on how I looked slimmer...they didn't know i'd been on a diet either so that was a massive confidence boost and made me want to keep to Slimming World more than ever because I know I'm going to get to my target weight (slowly but surely).

To be honest I enjoyed the week so the 1lb was worth it. Back to it this morning! xxx

Sorry I know I've been gone for about 5 years!

The chocolate binge during the week c*cked it up and I sort of let go of the reigns a bit...but it's a new and a fresh week, I've put on 1lb (it could have been alot worse) and i'm going to lose that 1lb this week plus more (if I can!). I went out with friends I haven't seen for a while on Saturday night and they all commented on how I looked slimmer...they didn't know i'd been on a diet either so that was a massive confidence boost and made me want to keep to Slimming World more than ever because I know I'm going to get to my target weight (slowly but surely).

To be honest I enjoyed the week so the 1lb was worth it. Back to it this morning! xxx

I hear ya. I had a weekend 'off' my dieting, but don't even feel guilty about it as I enjoyed everything I had and I'm back on track today. Nothing like people noticing weight loss to keep you motivated. Well done! :)

Back