Holy s**t!!!!!

Wow!!!

Well done!! I'm glad all your hard work has paid off and you have seen the rewards you deserve!! xx

wowzers Philly well done!!! :D
a fab loss for a fab person!
send me some of your luck - i need it tonight!!! xxx
well done gorgeous x

Wow Philly!!! Thats AMAZING!! Really working hard for a good loss this week as gained 4lb on monday :eek: - i thoroghly deserved it might i add!

Ive never had a loss that big you must be sooo pleased!! Big work out for me this week me thinks!!

xx

wow thats great, which plan did you follow i have been doing EE and slow losses, so im going to try do green this week, see if it helps. Well done on your loss x

Thanks again everyone, It really feels nice to get such praise from everyone :D

I've been following EE, I've never tried Red or Green, I don't think I would have been so keen to join SW when it was only red or green! I love EE I'd definitely recommend it!

Looking at your losses they definitely aren't slow at all?? If anything your going pretty fast! Have you lost all that weight in 2 months?? 1 or 2lbs a week is good steady weight loss!! and that's normally the amount I loose a week! x

Congratulations! That'll give you a lovely motivation boost, am sure we'll be seeing more great numbers from yourself soon!

fandabbydoso.Enjoy that feeling and remember it and embrace it. When you next feel like falling off the wagon remember how you felt when you saw the numbers on the scales go down It will act as an incentive Congratulations xx

thanks guys!

I'll definitely be using the moment I saw those numbers come up on the scales!! Was amazing :). I've been overly good today, but I wasn't depriving myself I think it was just the massive motivation after a great WI :) x

Back