Home and preparing!

Broxi - hi! Yes! :) we were going to look at the Judith Beck next, weren't we? Give us a week or two to settle back in, and then I'd love to look at that! I was in Java, Vietnam, and Laos.. OH was going to be coming too, but he chose not to in the end, so I went without him! :D I'd recommend it to anyone! :D

MrsJMC - I'm back on SS+ now I'm home.. thought your mesage said "We'll soon be gone" haha - I though I'm planning on loosing a bit more weight, but not disappearing completely! :D heehee! :)

Last edited:
Sounds very unusual Enough - I wouldn't have thought of picking those countries to visit but that's waht would make it more interesting.
I'm going to bed now. Will chat to you again soon xxx

Had to laugh there , soon be gone but not disappearing , SS + , i'm at bit like broxi at the moment find this a little hard ouch lol . but I want to really give it 100 % mind needs to catch up , as its dragging for me and i need to knock this out .
enough , did you go on holiday on your own ?
wow yes some places that are very different , would like to to to hong kong and from there to Oz , but maybe its just a dream just now , cos of money , will see .
Hows it going both of you ?

Back