1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade Beverages (some SYN free)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by CharmedP3, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. CharmedP3

CharmedP3 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My SW leader posted these on our FB group today and they sound pretty lush, so I thought I'd share...

2 syns per 25ml
    Makes about 1 litre

1 tin light condensed Milk (397g size)
    1 Pint Elmlea Cream
    6 Medium eggs
    1 tablespoon Camp Coffee
    Whiskey to tast (approx 200ml)
    Whisk eggs in large bowl
    add condensed milk and whisk again
    add cream, coffee and whisk again
    add whisky and give a final whisk
    Bottle and out in fridge - will keep for up to 6 weeks.

You can also use the new light chocolate condensed milk and swap the whisky for brandy for a chocolate liquer...

2 X choc options (you used to be able to get Irish cream flavour but haven't seen it for a while)
    1/2 pint boiling water
    1/2 pint semi skimmed milk
    50ml whiskey or brandy
    mix options with boiling water leave to cool add milk & alcohol leave in fridge overnight total is 15.5 syns

SYN FREE Pimms

2 litres of diet lemonade
    2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I have heard of people using malt vinegar, but its not nearly as nice)

Its as simple as that!!!!

Add mint leaves, sliced cucumber, apple, orange and plenty of ice (makes it go further and taste just like the real thing too)

LOW SYN Sangria

Pour 5 fl oz cheap red wine into a jug, top with diet fizzy orange juice and fresh fruit. The whole jug is only 5 syns and tastes like it is full of alcohol! The only problem with this is that everyone will want to drink it so guard it well or drink it fast!!!

Soak your choice of fresh fruit in a 50ml glass of port overnight. Add a bottle of chilled Diet Tropical Lilt just before serving. Whether you choose to share it with friends or drink it yourself the whole jug is just 4 Syns!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweetchant1lly

sweetchant1lly Here we go again ..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers old school
    mmm that sangria sounds lovely
  4. alimae

alimae Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    can i just aske something here :rolleyes:

the recipe for the sangria

is this still for the sangria ????

if so is the JUG:8855: sangaria 5 or 4 syns :):)

have to make this , this weekend , had no wine or anything iin last week :)
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    The "Baileys" sounds a lot of work!! And Elmlea has hydrogenated oil in it, which I would not consider eating.
  6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    which red wine would be lowest syns and is the diet fizzy orange juice something like fanta or something different.
    also what fresh fruit would u suggest.
    sorry for asking lots of questions gonna make this for sw on sat
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.