Homemade Beverages (some SYN free)

CharmedP3

My SW leader posted these on our FB group today and they sound pretty lush, so I thought I'd share...

HOME MADE BAILEYS
2 syns per 25ml
Makes about 1 litre

1 tin light condensed Milk (397g size)
1 Pint Elmlea Cream
6 Medium eggs
1 tablespoon Camp Coffee
Whiskey to tast (approx 200ml)
Whisk eggs in large bowl
add condensed milk and whisk again
add cream, coffee and whisk again
add whisky and give a final whisk
Bottle and out in fridge - will keep for up to 6 weeks.

You can also use the new light chocolate condensed milk and swap the whisky for brandy for a chocolate liquer...

aternatively:-

2 X choc options (you used to be able to get Irish cream flavour but haven't seen it for a while)
1/2 pint boiling water
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk
50ml whiskey or brandy
mix options with boiling water leave to cool add milk & alcohol leave in fridge overnight total is 15.5 syns

SYN FREE Pimms

2 litres of diet lemonade
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I have heard of people using malt vinegar, but its not nearly as nice)

Its as simple as that!!!!

Add mint leaves, sliced cucumber, apple, orange and plenty of ice (makes it go further and taste just like the real thing too)

LOW SYN Sangria

Pour 5 fl oz cheap red wine into a jug, top with diet fizzy orange juice and fresh fruit. The whole jug is only 5 syns and tastes like it is full of alcohol! The only problem with this is that everyone will want to drink it so guard it well or drink it fast!!!

Soak your choice of fresh fruit in a 50ml glass of port overnight. Add a bottle of chilled Diet Tropical Lilt just before serving. Whether you choose to share it with friends or drink it yourself the whole jug is just 4 Syns!

hi
can i just aske something here :rolleyes:

the recipe for the sangria

LOW SYN Sangria

Pour 5 fl oz cheap red wine into a jug, top with diet fizzy orange juice and fresh fruit. The whole jug is only 5 syns and tastes like it is full of alcohol! The only problem with this is that everyone will want to drink it so guard it well or drink it fast!!!

Soak your choice of fresh fruit in a 50ml glass of port overnight. Add a bottle of chilled Diet Tropical Lilt just before serving. Whether you choose to share it with friends or drink it yourself the whole jug is just 4 Syns!

is this still for the sangria ????

if so is the JUG:8855: sangaria 5 or 4 syns :):)

have to make this , this weekend , had no wine or anything iin last week :)

The "Baileys" sounds a lot of work!! And Elmlea has hydrogenated oil in it, which I would not consider eating.

which red wine would be lowest syns and is the diet fizzy orange juice something like fanta or something different.
also what fresh fruit would u suggest.
sorry for asking lots of questions gonna make this for sw on sat

Back