1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade pasta twiglets?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Fatty_no_more, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Anyone tried these?
    My consultant said get the twisty pasta and then cook for 5 mins and then coat in marmite and put in oven and keep turning. Apparently taste just like twiglets? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jpoppyfalls

jpoppyfalls Member

i havent..but might be worth tryin em...if you try em soon let us know what there like.. xx

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Sorry but that's screaming food abuse at me - the same way as with lasagne crisps - and the word from SW HQ is that they need to be synned :(

5. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

My thoughts exactly but bet they taste good!!!! I would syn at 1.5 for 28g cooked weight or 5 for 28g uncooked compated to 6.5 for 28g twiglets.

6. Fatty_no_more

Ah ok. My consultant had them at raster evening and said they were free? X

7. suelou

suelou Member

In Nigella's last series she cooked a simple dish of just boiled pasta and with marmite stirred in. If you love marmite you will love her dish.

8. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

I tried making "twiglets" with my HEB ryvitas soaked in hot water and wizzed up with 10g butter and a dollop of marmite - I baked them for 15 mins.

Taste was good but they weren't crispy enough - so might try less water and cooking for longer another time.

I can't buy twiglets here...which is a good thing as I love 'em

9. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

unfortunately some consultants are not sticking to the rules as defined by slimming world head office.

consultants really need to be assessed far more often.

10. Fatty_no_more

Sounds it. Ah well the thought was nice. X