Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Homemade scone

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by vickydink, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just been out wi mum n we stopped for a cuppa... I ended up having a homemade scone! Was gorgeous but how many syns roughly? I'm worrying. Only eaten a banana so far today so if it comes to it I won't have any more syns x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Vicky,

You're going to have to find out the ingredients & syn each one accordingly. Then divide the total by the number made. That'll give you the syn value of what you had - minus any filling of course!!!

I did a search and found this - it might be of some help but it really depends on the specific ingredients (fruit, amount of sugar etc):
    http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/131666-scone.html?highlight=scone

Last edited: 30 March 2011
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would just syn it the same as a shop bought one seeing how you don;t know the recipe that was used.

Why have you only had a banana all day?! Not surprising you feel for the scone really, I'd be chewing my hand off with hunger :D

5. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went straight out n didn't have anything wi me, came off calorie counting two week ago so my body used to saving space lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.