Hommity pie.

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all,
You know how much i love garlic well ive made hommity pie.......without the pastry,

Simply cut potatoes into cubes and par boil, fry some onions with 3 cloves of garlic in fry light and add them to the cubes pots. Add seasoning, and mixed herbs

Preheat oven to gas mark 4-5 and put the mixture into a quiche dish and cover with some cheese HE-A.

Leave to cook for 20 mins or until brown.

I just love it!

Garlic flippin mad!

Ruthy xxx

yummy sounds tasty, I will give that a go this weekend when I have the time to cut and chop and cook! :) Too bad Delia's cheat recipes aren't low fat! LOL

Yes i agree damn delia!
Ruthy ;)

Ruth, do u ever roast garlic? I do whole bulbs slow roasted with a tiny spray of oil. GORGEOUS. All sweet and sticky.

Omg dont put ideas in my head!!!
Ruthy xxx ;)

Skinnymalink!!!! hows you hunny all good in the hood?

Ruthyxxx

Shame on you Ruthy, you could of used your BNS instead of potatoes, I am really worried about where it is you know.......I hope hubby did'nt get his own way and it is still in the kitchen;-)

Nannyjax! im shocked! how could you suggest such a thing heehee ;)
The BNS is still in my kitchen by my kettle, i keep looking at it (not in that way may i add) and wondering what do next with it....shall i chip it, boil it, mash it.....ill let you know tomorrow.
Ruthy xxx

Still in my kitchen....dont know wether to bring him to Majorca with me in 2 weeks lol.
SUN SEA AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH ;)

Ruthyxxx

sKINNYMALINK ,
Can you PM me on facebook
Ta
Ruthy xxx

Back