Honda's peepings

Boggy love, he is older than me and could put me to shame no bother, the sweat lashes off of me but I do really love it! :)

Right my recipe.....

I slice an onion and fry in oil, add garlic, tommy purée, chicken stock (cube or liquid concentrate). I have a pre mixed packet of tikka massala spice mix, just added about 2 tsp, or just to taste.

Fry the onions till soft, add the rest and add some water and a tin of chopped toms. Left this all cook and get comfy for about half and hour then, use a stick blender to zap it till smooth. Peel boiled eggs and add to the sauce with the meat if your choice. I add cream towards the end.

Sorry I don't really do recipes, and I haven't calculated the carbs for this. I got 2 meals tonight and have a bowl of sauce left for tomorrow, not breakfast.

Hope that makes sense? Xx j

Morning HP, you should cut and paste that recipe into the recipe thread. LOL @ your achey arse cheeks.

Oh Jim, my arse cheeks are feeling it today! God help me! I've got spin tonigght and tomorrow ....eek.

Will do, it's just a concoction so didn't think it worthy .... :)

Todays munchings.....

Right well. It's been busy today.

B-mim with butter and a cuppa coffee with cream.

L- not much, had some sliced chorizo and about 4 mini pepperami. I was running about too much.

D- planning on a cheese omellete, not had one for ages!mmmmmm

I have spin again.....more cheek pain but it'll be worth it for the dinner after ;)

B-mim with butter and couple coffees with cream.

Got family coming this weekend so will be clean like a demon today!

Not feeling the loss love this week.....:( but I'll stay off the scales and avoid sabotage!

It's been awful quiet on her today....

I have had one of those days....nothing seemed to go right, my brain hasn't been working properly either, all in all quiet fed up with things :(

L- cream cheese, sliced chorizo....I've really not been hungry, coffee and cream has been filling me up.

D- not a clue, I've got spin again tonight and can already feel the pain :( anyway ill decide when I get back, maybe salmon and spring greens?

I hope I feel better after spin. OH coming in in a downer hasn't helped me either....pah!

Hope you are enjoying spin!

Well I sweated my self into a big puddle at spin.....what do you lot think about losing lbs vs loads of exercise on Atkins, I'm just worried I'll get stuck on this 1stone like I always do......over thinking really!

That's what I'm worried about, I'm not really hungry Bren. Especially at lunch!

Though I had two salmon fillets and a heap of greens for tea........it's just my downer I'm on is all.

Bonus is Im not up for choc or and evil carby goings on, I would have fallen of the SW wagon by now :D

Morning HP, I wouldn't worry too much about not eating enough, if you're not hungry, don't force yourself.

Morning HP, I wouldn't worry too much about not eating enough, if you're not hungry, don't force yourself.

Thank you guru Jim!

Well today I was away to meet pals at the pub....it was shut so had to go to the cafe :(

Ended up having 2fried eggs, bacon and mushrooms, was ok, how can someone screw up a breakfast?!

Not feeling the love for lunch though so will just see.

On another note got the dog one of those no pull face harness things..... He hates it but I tried having a wee jog with him and he wasn't dragging me up the road! So if this goes to plan I'm gonna start the couch to 5k........ Amazing to think that a year and a half ago I couldn't face any exercise!

Suppose I'm just tired I being a fat pie :D

Hi Honda, Good time of year to start the couch to 5k. Well done.:)

It must be a sign Coffee! My iPod just came back from apple today :D so I'm gonna make every effort to get this under way, never been a runner in my life!!

Today's munchings have been.m

B-bacon, eggs and mushrooms.

L-cream cheese and mini pepperami x2

D- garlic mushrooms and tandoori mix.

S-2x pepperami stick minis

Coffee with cream galore :flirt2:

I have no idea where the day has gone!

Missed breakfast cause I went out shopping....just had a cuppa tea.

Got a pack of grilled chicken slices while I was out and munched that in the car with the dog.

Got home and cleaned the car, inside and out and helped mr hp with stuff in the garden.

My mum has arrived and we are heading out for dinner to iChat, had a mim and a couple cups of coffee but I haven't been hungry all day!

Fancy a big juicy steak tonight but will see what's on the specials menu too ;)

Oh hope you have a lovely meal HP! Xx

Back