Honda's peepings

Thank you ladies, so glad I've got your support.

Spin and kettle tonight.....that should whip me back into action!

As always predictive gets me, it was raining beer earlier! You lot must think I'm drunk half he time! ;)

LOL

Yay to no pancake boobage :)

Today is a new day and we all have blips, you have all this dedication to the exercise that I think you will probably get away with one slip up :) x

Oh did I mention? Got a photographer friend comi round this weekend to take pics of me and mum together, we only have one from when I was about 5!!!!

So I'm gonna go through all my clothes tomorrow and see what fits/ looks good. Having a mix of colour and black and white taken....hope it goes well :)

how lovely,have a fun time,and hope you decide on
something nice to wear. :D

Thank you love.

Well spin and kettle were fine tonight....must be getting fitter! ;)

Was ravenous after though so wolfed a massive salad with lamb. Mmm, mmmm, mmm,

Oh me this lamb is the best, we get it direct from the farm and it's so, so, tasty!

We got a whole one last year.....had to empty the freezer before his arrival. Yummy!

Sounds like you're back in focus! Well done HP!! Xx

i could eat lamb all day long,i really feel i could.
just the thought of it is making my mouth water.....
hmmmm what's in ma fridge lol

image-415256302.jpg

Just for you Roo!

It would have gone into a pit but I just had it on the side, OH got the pittas ;)

Gammon steaks with fried egg and cabbage tomorrow!

No spin so I may just have a go at 30day shred.

Morning HP... Food looked lush! Hope you have a good day ! Xx

What a great idea to have the photo taken Honda. Let me know what you think of the shred, it will probably be easy for you, your so fit. :)

Ta both, coffee I wouldn't be so sure about that.....jillian may just break me! She is lethal!

Anyhoo, breakfast will be eggs and mushrooms.....maybe a wee but cheese too.

Xx

Morning HP, that looks so nice love. Yum yum

Back