Honda's peepings

Morning, LOL @ OH.

I've noticed that we are getting ads for Honda now, picking up on your name. LOL

They want me to test drive a Jazz, but I already have one . :)

Omg! That is so weird! I don't have a Honda, a Nissan.....I know makes no sense!

Well I went to spin last night and felt awful! Think I cranked up too much and hadn't had enough water in the day. Oops :( so will up the water before class tonight.

As for other half.....no bloomin surprise, pah! I'll carry on though.....we'll see if he joins me again....but honestly not even a full 2 days!!

Yep toots, just chopped up a whole head of celery, half an onion, in a pot with a chicken stock cube and then water, then blend....only having a cup at a time for lunch so low carbs.

Though if you added cream cheese or cream to it....mmmmm Or spinach maybe? With boursin? Now you've got me thinking.

Just back from shopping ad found the liquid stock to be the lowest carbs.
Bought peanut butter, whole earth no added sugar, I don't thin it's allowed on induction but it's just a comfort having it in the cupboard!

Yep toots, just chopped up a whole head of celery, half an onion, in a pot with a chicken stock cube and then water, then blend....only having a cup at a time for lunch so low carbs.

Though if you added cream cheese or cream to it....mmmmm Or spinach maybe? With boursin? Now you've got me thinking.

Just back from shopping ad found the liquid stock to be the lowest carbs.
Bought peanut butter, whole earth no added sugar, I don't thin it's allowed on induction but it's just a comfort having it in the cupboard!

Like the Atkins Daybreak bars and the Flaxseed I have in mine!! Better to crack with one of these than the usual!!

Thanks for the soup recipe, I am now starting to get a bit confused with counting carbs which is what I REALLY did not want to be doing, counting this and that ............mmmmmmmm

I know what you mean, I've got 'my fitness pal' it's good as a wee help along the way xx

It's an app, got it on my pad last night. Just google it and see ;)

Sure you'll be doing fine anyway x

Oh! Heston cooks with cheese tonight! Could be some new carb friendy offerings?

Got spin tonight again.

B-leftover crack slaw with a boiled egg....blah

L-celery soup

S-pastrami, couple chicken thighs. Wee bit double cream whipped with Splenda.

D- wil be lamb chops with spring greens and butter.....or salad, depends how I feel :)

Still not been too hungry....more picking here and there.

Had about 3 bottles of water.

Evening honda hope you enjoyed tea:)

If anyone gets on MFP - feel free to add me as a friend and i'm happy to help on menus - my username is tomkt but piccy is the same;)

Omg! Lamb chops how I love you! It's from the whole lamb we got in october.....mmmmmmmmm!

Morning HP, what's crack slaw? sounds a bit naughty ;)

Jim, it's a mince and cabbage mix.....didn't do it for me, I can get the recipe for ya if you want. My oh has added it to the list of awful dinners I've made.....I must add there are only 2 in over 4 years....so not a bad record ;)

Silver, I think it's just taking what you weigh, what you want to weigh and how you should eat to get there.
I'm using it as log really, just to keep track and get an idea of how my exercise works out with my eating.....:rolleyes:

You can add me as a friend, hondapeeps....I added Katie last night tomkt..

Well today has been fine, though I have felt on and off like I'm about to get the food shakes....like when I'm hungry and need feeding...not been really hungry today though ???

B-3 eggs scrambled with cheese and a wee but of polish sausage, which I don't really like :(

L- 2 hotdogs, avocado and boiled egg.

I seem to just be in a picking mood today....not sure why?

Got salmon out for dinner and prawns for oh as he doesn't like salmon. Will have spring greens or green beans for dinner, either way it'll be green ;)

Spin tonight, last of the week....hope it helps with Monday's weigh in.
Oh and had a call that our new sofa will be with us on Monday!! All by exciting :D

Just have to say......I decided to try on a pair of size 14 jeans I've had for a year.....they fit and I can zip them up....few moremlb before I'd happily wear them though.

Thing isn't bought em when I was a stone lighter and couldn't get them done up.....now they fit and I've still got 7 lb to go before I'm the same weight I was when I bought them......?????

I'm quite chuffed really :D

You're doing really well... You can adjust the %s on MFP so that you get the ratios right for Atkins... :) x

Doing really great Honda, well done on the 7lbs and the jeans - maybe the spinning has changed your shape which is why the jeans are going on better than they did? xxx

Back