Honda's peepings

Glad you had a lovely evening out Honda, sounds fab (what did you have???) :)

We went out for Indian, I had my fav lamb dish! Not had it for months and one spoonful of rice, more than intended of naan bread :sigh: and then I had gulab jamin for pudding! :cry:

Hi Honda, It was foggy here too. Much the same today. Sun is trying to get through but don't know if it's going to happen:(

Had the photo shoot today! The sun was out and all seems to have gone well! Except that I am fat.....my god! :eek: I really need to shift this, it's not a pretty picture!

Went out for a walk with the family and then had ice cream......I don't help myself do I?

Focus! Focus!

Evening HP... Tomorrow is another day ... Indian sounds lish! Yum xxx

It was! I really enjoyed it. :)

Oh didn't Aberdeenshire hit the record high of 22.8 today? Like all time ever high! Nice!
It's a shame that the Indian restaurants here don't to more traditional stuff, had a gorgeous halva, that's what I'd call it when we were in Birmingham last year!

I've had Chinese tonight! God! I'm on a major carb roll! :(

Morning HP... It's hard to come off the carbs once you start! Hope you have a good day?! Xxx

Morning HP, Indian & Chinese foods are so moreish, hard to resist.

i usually drown my sorrows in chinese food while my OH
is away,however i'm trying my hardest to restrain,and lucky
enough my favourite one is shut on a monday night.

Super sunshine again!

How bloomin hard is it to eat out?!?!

Went to frankie and bennys as I hadnt had breakfast and I was out with mum.
God it was hellish! I had hot chicken wings, and then ribs with a quarter chicken....asked for salad instead of anything potato like! I dread to think how bad it was but I tried my best :(

Been painting this afternoon, everything dries so quickly in this heat! I really feel like I'm coming down with something now, sore throat comes and goes but then that could be the fact that mum smokes, and I don't anymore! Blergh! It's horrible :(

Hi hp, I sometimes get a sore throat when I have been painting, especially with gloss paint!

Heya love, this started yesterday so I think it's mums cigs, blergh! I think it's worse cause I'm an ex smoker!

Big salad for sinner tonight :) xx

Hi Honda, what a glorious couple of days with the weather. Hope it continues.

I can't resist Chinese food - my downfall. Salad sounds good.

x

I meant to take a pic! It was so pretty! But it was half gone by the time I remembered! Lol!

Ham, radishes, boiled egg, chicken drumsticks, cheese, yellow pepper, gherkin, pickled onions,......yep I think that's it! Yum!

I hope the sun is out tomorrow too, got a couple more coats of paint to still do :D

It was yummy, I really need to try my best to get clean and green this week! Just feel I've jumped off the tracks a bit :(

Omg! What's happened?! Everything is all weird and I can't find user cp......:( I don't do change very well!!!!

Read the sticky at the top of any board called update...and dont panic:). Whoops - see announcement in web version!
Xx

Oh and no last unread! Pain!

Right I'll go look Katie, thank you, you are the voice of reason in so many things xxx

Have been so busy today, feel like its been non stop! Had spin and kettle again tonight, much much easier on the kettle! And this will be week 4! So a,lassie I haven't seen at spin for a couple weeks said to me that she could really see thative lost weight! Woo hoo!

Ive felt so down this week, and not focused at all, but mum is away home tomorrow so I hope I can get back n track. Mind you I'm meeting friends for lunch on Thursday......it's so not easy eating out!

Back