Honda's peepings

LOL @ the dreams, yes I did when I was on strict induction, which was odd, because I never remember my dreams, I know I must dream but, but that was the only time I remembered them.

Just made and had my first mim......it needed the butter, may be better toasted too.

Mim and asparagus for breakfast....odd but it went down trying to keep my greens up.

Right that's it, I'm knocking the cream on the head and and going back to my black tea, it's all decaf anyway Jim, has been for heats now.

Dinner last. It was roast lamb and green beans. .... ll rather dull to be honest so tonight I'll gonna make lamb curry with the left overs, think I'll Mae it now so it has time to marinade.

Anyone have strange dreams on this woe? Mine seem to be getting weirder!

I had a few really weird dreams too last week!! Maybe it's the cheese??

B- mim, with butter and asparagus.

L-ham and cheese wraps with mayo

S- half a smoked sausage with mayo

D- having it later cause I'm away to spin
Lamb curry with a wee bit of caulk rice.

Just not been hungry today.....off the coffee and tea today, trying to cut back the sweetener and cream.

I did have a wee sf jelly and spot of cream though :p

Well done on your loss!
I'm bad with cream, not measuring and just pouring it in my coffee! You don't realise how much you use until you start measuring it! X

I have just had the most amazing leftover lamb curry for dinner with a side of cauliflower rice! :eatdrink023:

Just so lush! And even better after spin and you know what? I'm gonna have what's left for breakfast! :8855::8855:

Ita amazing what seemed so odd 2 weeks ago is thrilling me today!

It is weird on Atkins, what you eat at times of the day you would not have thought of doing before lol - enjoy!

We all have weird dreams on Induction - maybe it's the mind flying free as the evil carbs get flushed out? :D

Well no more Atkins for me :)D) I just woke up from a dream more like a nightmare where I was doing all this lovey dovey stuff with my ex husband and I cannot stand the man. Aaarrgghhhhhh. :cry:

Morning HP, yes i've had stew for breakfast before now, and LOL @ silver and her lovey dovey dreams.

Well lamb curry was even better for breakfast! Nummy num.

Made the flaxseed loaf but used the choc powder and made it into muffins.....in my silicone muffin tin, silver, ;)

They are ok, wouldn't say it was much use having the choc just makes it darker. Smothered with butter and had with a cuppa, just like a scone ;) lol

Well todaY.....

B- leftover lamb curry , cup of tea and 3 baby mims with butter

L- really late and it wa Sony half a smoked sausage with mayo then had the other 3 baby mims......:eek: wasn't ment to but oh we'll!

Dinner whenever I have it will be steak, with spring greens, can't face it right now.......still so full!!

Blerhg!

Anyway I am thinking about march being an interesting month.....kettle ell class starts and I've said I'll join it, that's on top of my spinning! Rewind a year ago and it was only 1 hr of Zumba a week! Oh how nags change :cool:

Well done H on the increase in stamina! It's a great feeling! X

Morning HP, "nags change" you a nag then ;)

Ao tired I could just curl up and sleep on the sofa.....got spin tonight though.

B- wee mim and a tsp of peanut butter.

L-crispy bacon, as out being busy so it was a rush lunch.

D- no idea but I'm gonna have to get my greens in somewhere....chicken maybe and spring greens

Not been hungry and tummy has been gurgling......eh ho.

Oh and my knickers keep falling down! This can only be a good sign......must buy new one;)

aww must be a cute dog. :D
handy when you have to keep going to the loo though. lol

Back