Honda's peepings

One of the best feelings in the world - having to buy new knickers when they fall off:D

aww must be a cute dog. :D
handy when you have to keep going to the loo though. lol

He is very cute, I'll get round posting a pic of him ;)
And yea, very handy indeed! Thing is the tracks bums and the knickers falling down make for an interesting view when my hands are full!

One of the best feelings in the world - having to buy new knickers when they fall off:D

I'm gonna leave it As long as poss.....just to get the rut size xx

He is very cute, I'll get round posting a pic of him ;)
And yea, very handy indeed! Thing is the tracks bums and the knickers falling down make for an interesting view when my hands are full!

I'm gonna leave it As long as poss.....just to get the rut size xx

rut size??? :eek:

Interesting thread, think I'll keep my mouth shut ;)

I just popped in here to see what was going on and it's all about rutting and knickers! I'm not sure whether to make a hasty exit or join in! :D

(Great feeling a couple of weeks ago when I bought pants from somewhere that's not Evans for the first time ever. WIN!)

Oh you have to join in! You may miss something ( other than knicker) really interesting.

On a plus I jumped on the scales this morning an I'm another 2 down so far, don't properly weigh till Monday but couldn't help myself.....I felt lighter getting out of bed :p

Anyway I'm making valentines cupcakes and then doing a trial of some mothers day options today......sugar everywhere!!! :D

Well done on knickers... I bought my recent lot from M&S... Black with some lace... Love love love wearing them! Haven't felt so feminine in years!! Lol

Oo er missus:D

But i agree - knickers with lace - so much more fun than previous practical ones;)

Doody goodness of the day......well ish.

B-mim with poached egg and crispy bacon

L-tuna with mayo, radish and celery.

D- bacon and cheese omellete

Jelly and cream

It's all been rather up eventful today....well except a comment one one made that ticked me off :mad:

Been busy busy today and.......hardly had time to eat.

B- planned to have a mim but no eggs so had shared a pack of mini breast fillets with the dog.

L-we ate out!! Well it wasn't as bed as I feared, I had a smoked meat platter, chicken, duck and venison, with a wee salad, came with a ciabatta, but I asked if I could have extra salad instead! :flirt2: smooth or what?

D-it's indian night again. Lamb tikka, tandoori chicken and spinach and cauliflower on the side.....

This avoiding carbs isn't so hard....:p

Well done on the choices! Xx

i thought you were bing posh when you said *rut size*
like the woman from the crabbies ginger beer advert ;)

RN, moi posh? :8855:

oh and as promised a pic of my boys, Reggie (roo) and Kenny :D

Attachments

• roo and Kenny.jpg
    roo and Kenny.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 53
and some mims i made last week :confused: they had cocoa in, hence why they are a bit dark. the butter really helped :D

Flippin' adorable pets! I've got two new foster cats, the last was rehomed two weeks ago. These two were brought in as feral kittens and are unbelievably timid, they won't even come out of hiding for food. Not even fresh roast chicken! I have to get these two confident enough to be rehomed.....gulp! :eek:

Reading your food diary is making me hungry. Duck and venison, eh? Who says you ain't posh? ;)

Flippin' adorable pets! I've got two new foster cats, the last was rehomed two weeks ago. These two were brought in as feral kittens and are unbelievably timid, they won't even come out of hiding for food. Not even fresh roast chicken! I have to get these two confident enough to be rehomed.....gulp! :eek:

Reading your food diary is making me hungry. Duck and venison, eh? Who says you ain't posh? ;)

Aw do you not find it heart wrenching having to give them away? I would :cry: however we are discussing getting a ***** and maybe breeding......maybe? :confused:

I'm not posh! Honest:p that's just what was on the menu :flirt2:
The rest of my days are rather bog standard :D

Your boys are lovely Honda, there are lots of cat and dog lovers here and we all post lots of pics :) I am the servant of a tyrannical tabby called Orbit.

Boggins hun I am in awe of people like you who provide foster care for cats. I can imagine it is just so much hard work especially when they have been feral or maltreated - but I'm sure the first time they purr and let you cuddle them must be lots of rewARD :)

Omg it's blanked out the female dog!m:8855:

Anyway food for today

B- A large mim with butter and a cuppa coffee, wasn't really hungry.

L- smoked sausage and some coleslaw

D- it's gonna be kebab meat and salad.....I know it's bad and not allowed but.....tough! :rolleyes:

Should have made some jelly for later but I'll survive!

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed

Back