Honda's peepings

Oooohhhhhh and change those trousers before you go out running!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Running, it's not good for you, you sweat, your legs ache, you breath like its gonna kill you! The plus though? The boy enjoyed it.....the hings we do for our hairy babies eh?

Rit I'm off to spin again, last of the week.......so windy today too and I'm not sure why?

Ttfn all xx.

Loving your exercise dedication....please send some my way!

Im wondering were its come from myself! :whacky068:

I've never exercised this much in my life!

Enjoy the spin and don't get dizzy !! Lol xx

Oh me! I am shattered! Still gotta have dinner, cover and spray a cake and somewhere in there get some sleep!

Good grief HP!! Lol xx

Morning!

Hope you managed to get it all done :) youve inspired me to put my zumba dvd on and give it a go today. Ive got my youngest at home poorly so no excuse not to stick the dvd in for half hour!

Have a good day x

Morning all! Go for it Jenny!

I'm laying here thinking....it's gonna rain today so, maybe best bet is to get up and go for a run/walk with the boy before that happens and then finish off my cakey stuff? All before breakfast......can I do it? Can I be arsed?

Oh and tomorrow night we are round to a pals for dinner.....not sure what we are having but really not wanting to sabotage my hard work this week....I'm designated driver so that's half a battle over with.

Xx

Morning HP, can you phone the friends and ask them what they are planning on? so maybe you can prepare ahead. I quite often eat before we go out to friends for meals so i can just pick and nibble ' the friendly stuff

I've just sent her a text Jim, little bit of covert ops to see what's on offer. ;)

You're right I'll probably eat something before we go, so I can resist the nibbles!

I always drive, downs tbother me, I stopped drinking about 3 years ago and now nobody questions it. I have a drink now and then when I fancy but all in all I don't miss it :D

Knock knock....just thought id come for a nosey ;) x x

Back