Honda's peepings

Naw don't suffer from it. It's so cold and damp here too pah!

Just got the dog looking after me......or not! Lol!

Yep that would be the nice vision.....want to know what really happened?

I was on the floor throwing his ball for him.....leant over and he grabbed the hood on my top and started to strangle me!
So ass in the air, dog growling and pulling my hood while I made chcoking gurgling noises!

Thank goodness no one was around to see!

Youve been framed would have paid for it!

Been feeling weird today, like I'm getting a sugar rush every now and then? Very strange.

Have been reading here Recipes Suitable for Atkins Induction : Quick Meals & Snacks Forum : Active Low-Carber Forums most of the day and just had the tuna melt salad. I'm going out tonight and think if I feed now I'll be less likely to much the buffet :(

Was very yummy....gave the boy the tuna water out of the tin with his tea, happy lad.
Mixed mayo, s&p and a wee touch lemon with a tin of tuna, flattened into a dish and microwaved for 2 min....I'll have to clean that later, tuna explodes!
Then topped with bagged salad. Nummy num!

Just gotta figure out what im going to wear? Ug!

It's a blooming nightmare isn't it? We are off to a family birthday party tomorrow and I have already started that dilemma, dress, trousers , shoes, boots ??

image-2971556709.jpg

This just makes me laugh, spatchcock dog!

Have been doing a bit of reading and thinking today and may well have to move into OWL ...... Any of you in it and what do you think?

went to try it,and fell into a black hole of stupidness.
good luck you'll be fine i'm sure.

I'm getting bored is all, end up being silly cause I can't be bothered with what I'm eating :( and I'm at a plateau ........again :cry:

I lose one and gain two, I'm just jumping round his one pound up down, ticking me off! No matter what diet I seem to get stuck after my 1st stone! I still have heaps to lose but would really like the tease to stop :(

Last night I even had a moment where I thought I should just go back to SW! :eek: I know! I gave my self a good slap and sorted it out! Phew!

I calorie counted for a while recently. It works (slowly) and it's (fairly) convenient but my god was I hungry. I had to keep bumping my calorie levels up, wanted to eat all the time. I'm not hungry at all right now on Atkins and eating less calories! Magic!

Try some new veg or new recipes? I know I tend to get bored in Atkins after a month or two and that's when my mind wanders...

Back