Honda's peepings

Well thank you all! I just feel I'm stalled and bored and! Considering how much exercise I do there should be summit shifting!

Riht it's decided, tomorrow, I'll go into OWL....too wit too woo! ;) xx

Hi HP, I haven't lost for a bit now but haven't put on either, think I probably eat too much cheese and cream. I am doing OWL, I enjoy the variety especially for breakfast, I love Greek yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, had it with tablespoon of the flax with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, really yummy. Might be worth giving it a try and see how you get on :)

I've got the book out and am reding up I OWL, hope it works for me, I really don't want to fall off the wagon, anymore.

This has been such an easy woe but of late it's gotten harder to keep myself amused, I love my food, hence why I am the way I am and really miss certain things. Sure it'll work out for me. Xx

:D I'm ready for it lol!

Good luck with owl. I really enjoyed .,,, and still lost weight;)

I think I've half way been there, had almonds and been eating peanut butter.....don't feel so bad about that now! Phew!

I think shred needs to be faced again!

Yep, be there tomorrow!

Morning all,

Day one of OWL and shred....dun, dun, dun! What will happen, nothing much I predict but it is day one ;)

Good luck xx

ok look into my eyes,concentrate now....You willlllll be finnnnnnnnne,you willlllllll make the right choices
todayyyyyyyyyyy :D

Lol! I know! At least I'm only doing two spin and one kettle this week, should be able to get shred going?

Just need to stop being lazy!

Right then.....im gonna try and get my head back into weighing things and not just guessing!

B-2 egg omellete with 60g cheese and 100g stingless beans. Had two cups of coffe, some water and walked the boy.

Must remember and buy stronger tasting cheese....love a strong cheese ;)

No idea about lunch yet but there are at least some things in the fridge! Phew!

Yooo hoooo, just thought i'd drop by and see how you were doing. Looks like your doing good luvi :) Keep it up xx

Back