Honda's peepings

Where has the day gone?

Lunch, hasn't really happened! Eek!

Bought some almonds and munched them then had some ham......oh I've bought berries! So excited about having them in the fridge! Lol!

No shred:( I know, I know!

I love berries especially with greek yogurt. Ugh I forgot to shred. Workmen here all day and they I had a shower. Too late now. x

Gammon eggs and green beans.....not exciting but it never touched the sides! I was starving!

Been baking 2 carrot cakes this afternoon, they smell lush! Xx

Oh Sandra! Bought Tina of salmon and sardines today as they were half price or something, love them more than tuna! Mmmmmm!

Tin salmon is great isn't it? Love it seasoned fried in olive oil with spring onions, black olives, garlic , black pepper and touch of cream, yum yum :)

Oooh now that's something to try, I normally mix with mayo and dump on a salad! Used to have it on toast though xx

Ok so no shred and I fell off last night...I'll not go into it just that ........Eesh!

So a lake of water to be drunk today and the shred in there somewhere, then spin and kettle and collapse, after having a wee!

image-2578393082.jpg

Some pics to keep you amused.....:D string bean and cheese omellete! Yum had this yesterday.

image-1098943627.jpg

Today's concoction, flaxseed porridge, with blueberries, pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

It has an odd texture....but not unpleasant really. I'll have that again

Evening HP... Lovely pics ! Xxx

Thanks all! Been major busy again today, seem to have not stopped!m

Not been drinking enough today, must address this!

Lunch was tinned salmon mixed WI mayo and served on salad leaves.

Had Some almonds

Spin and kettle and I've gone up to 6kg that I'm chucking about! My poor arms were all shaky after that!

Dinner, piri, piri chicken wings and 100g green beans.

Then ......... A tiny slice of carrot cake....only cause I made it and had to check it was good. Omg! So worth it though!

Saw your spin on MFP - wow!

Well as Mfp doesn't that's a kettle bit I put in double spin cause I sweat as bloody much in that right after my spin class!

Anyway the carrot cake will have canceled that out....:break_diet: Xx

It was lush! I was asked to make it for my spin chap, gluten free ....... The text I got from him about it was well funny!

My spinning is mental, and kettle is lethal. I think half the issue is starting Sandra, once you get going its all ok ;)

Im gonna try my best to get a shred in today, or at least so crunches.

B- bacon, egg and mushrooms

Back