Honda's peepings

You are so right about getting started, once you get into a routine with exercise, especially if it is something you enjoy then you actually hate to miss it.......................and it sounds like you have blasted the carrot cake with all your exercise xxxx

I'm making a curling cake today, well I'm decorating it for a friend who has run out of time.

Lunch- its so cold here today and this is becoming my new fav lunch. Tuna melt salad. With a mass of radishes, funny how I used to hate these but could share a bag with the dog no bother!

Yep he eats anything except, onion or mushrooms......I think it's cause when he was just really little I used to give him my apple cores...loved them!

Right I have taken mince out for dinner......what will I make? Ideas please! Xx

Oh no, not meatloaf! I was overdosed on that as a child :(

I'm starving! Probably last nights carrot cake affecting me.

May settle for burgers, I make a mean burger ;)

No worries :D

What make of scales do all of you lot have?

Oh one thing that has happened today......I had to speak to our financial adviser, and tell him my height and weight for a life insurance thing.....:cry:Awful! Wouldn't be so bad but he and his wife are good friends of ours .....and she is a twig.....so ...... Bum kicked and I'm gonna behave!

Boot me if I don't!

Tescos digital ones, fairly cheap and do the job, I try them out in every room if I dont like what they say and they never change!!!

We have a digital set that I hate so they like in the airing cupboard, I've a cheapy old style set too.....they always lie to me ;)

image-3789173458.jpg

Well I didn't think I would eat them both, burgers, but I did! Was starving!

Was the bees knees!

I love my home made burgers, amazing what you can add to them to change flavours, just experiment with whatever is in the spice/herb drawer. xx

hay looking yummy.
my lot like the way i do burgers,i put chicken and season all,and garlic.

Back