Honda's peepings

Yum burgers. . I'm starving too but luckily am in the bath so can't stuff my face! Lol xxx

The burgers looked delish, I'll update anyone on an Indian version (if you like spicy). We call em kebabs.

Morning honda:)

DH made us burgers recently with chorizo mixed into the mince - wow they were yummy:D

I used to make burgers all the time! Must get back into the habit again.

Well, I've woken up and feeling slimmer.....how or why who knows but I do. The scales don't say so but really we have fallen out of late.

B-flax porridge with blueberries and pecans

L- spicy mince sale, sounds awful but was really nice.

Dinner, not sure, OH is out for a curry with his pals tonight so I'm free to make what I want after spin.

I had........ Kippers and stringless beans.....interesting and all in all rather light. Kicked but at spin again, it doesn't get any easier!

Morning HP... Hope you have a lovely slinky day xxx

Morning all.

Had an oopsie roll for breakfast, think I make them different to everyone else though?

Anyhoo, got a website designer coming round v soon so that should be exciting.

Ttfn all xx

Happy friday:)

Well my head has been suitably minced! But I feel we've made progress!

Oopsie rolls.....I separate 2 eggs, add cinnamon and sweetner to the yolks and mix.
Whisk egg whites till stiff and incorporate into the egg yolks, bit by bit. Then pour onto a try and bake for about 10min @ 180 ...... Then eat hot, just cause :)

Im needing lunch now....gonna have to rake around x

image-2190678137.jpg

This ^^ could be the best lunch I've ever made!

Chicken and bacon with green beans the dressing is what makes it!m

My ex mil used to make a superb broccoli and bacon salad.....omg! This is so close I may live on this!

Dressing- mayo, white vinegar, sweetner and I added a wee bit of chilli sauce. I'm drooling!

I could eat it all over again! Mmmmm

Back