Honda's peepings

Slowly slowly zzzzzz lol!

Evening HP... Can be so frustrating though! Xxx

Morning HP - glad to hear it's moving right direction. The good thing about slow and steady is that it adds up - and suddenly it was worth the effort:D. In the meantime, hopefully have learned some good habits;)

God with this new business I seem to have not time for anything. Though I managed to meet a pal who I know from my old SW class and I had a fry up and coffee while she watched.....lol!

All good, got spin and kettle tonight too! Xx

We did stand and look at the fancy stuff, meringues, mandarin cake etc......did nothing for me and we walked off :)

Kicked ass in spin and kettle, more so in kettle! Grrrr! Lol! For May I'm missing out my alternate Wednesday spin class to see if I'm less tired, felt I was run down and weak and living at the centre!

Missed lunch all together today.... :( wasn't hungry and too busy! But I hoovered up broccoli and cheese, and leftover roast lamb for tea!

Have any of you seen the 2 day advert? Just made me chuckle! :D

Oh me, not business busy just life today!

Flew out the door without breakfast to get my hair cut, long over due, think I may have lost 1 lb in hair! Lol

So I managed to eat.....

50g of almonds in the car and then had my chicken bacon bean medley thing for lunch.

Got gammon and eggs for tea, prob wih some broccoli on the side.....so hungry right now I'm looking forward to it!

Its so true you shouldn't go shopping when your hungry, I used to buy a pack of pancakes before to eat in the car, resisted today and so many other things! Rather proud of myself. Oh and my pal I met yesterday texted to tell me I was glowing yesterday......I took the compliment ? Not like me ;)

I did suggest it was gas lol! :8855:

image-1020656410.jpg

My amazingly yummy dinner!

Such a lovely compliment HP... How lovely! Xx

Things to do today, must get at them! May have an oopsie roll for breakfast .....if I can be bothered.

The scales say I'm up again? I'm really confused, think I'll just ignore them!

Ive just had a dream from last night come back to me.....

I was eating marshmallows! Like stuffing them into my gob! In my car.....very weird!

LOL odd! I dream of smoking quite often, even though I quit over 3 years ago.

Back