Honda's peepings

Afternoon glowing HP:D

Hmm - marshmallows sound yummy - i'm imagining cooked over fire. Probably find them too sweet though:eek:

i dream of......actually lets not go there today:eek:
hope you have a nice day lovely. :D

Lol^^!

Funny I don't dream on smoking, funny the brain eh? I made my own marshmallows for Christmas pressies, they were beautiful, nought like your pink and white jobs ;)

I really do wonder what I'm doing wrong? Just seem to be maintaining and not losing anymore, still?

Ho hum

Morning HP:)

I do think that sometimes our bodies need a little rest to catch up - weight is a very poor indicator of all the changes that our bodies will go through as we lose weight. If you are eating right and exercising loads (spin crazed person!) then your body is sorting itself out:D

Thank you love, I have my moments where I'm like, come on already!

Ive cut down my Wednesday spin class for may, see how that works for me, plus I was practically living there and I've got so much of the business to organise!

Anyway, off to go have eggs and bacon, scrambled I think ;)

Morning HP... Hope the weight starts shifting soon... It's SO frustrating and you're doing everything right! Xxx

I have fallen off the wagon.......badb, bad me but I'm about to have a steak and salad!

Steak and salad good:). Lots of water - naughty girl!;)

It's been waiting to happen, hope that's it out my system now! Xx

right there with you,bit more disastrous however tomorrow is tomorrow and the water is free.
xx

Erm....not quite been so blooming busy again today! Really need to drink more, god don't carbs make you sleepy!

Yawn

Have any of you bought any of e Atkins cookbooks? Anything good?

Morning Honda, I've got at least one and it's good,but I find lots of great recipes online. Atkins site is good too.

Hope you have a good day. x

I just got the New Illustrated Atkins cookbook - I flicked through it last night, looks nice, I'll post when I try them out.

But Val is right, there are loads of nice recipes online too :)

Back