Honda's peepings

Morning HP... It's so easy to go off track! We'll help you get back to focus!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend xxx

Hello all, been so blooming busy today and will be busy again tomorrow! Had Chinese for dinner tonight, was good ish, not great so not really worth it.

Ordered the cookbook and jillian micheals box set. Operation tummy reduction will commence on their arrival!

Hope your all having a grand weekend xx

Hi good luck with the shred, I have heard so much about it on the forum I am thinking about getting it myself,

Evening HP, good luck getting back on the waggon, I hope to join you too, this weekend has been a disaster foodwise - blaming the lurgy xxxx

ps - what business are you doing that is making you so busy? xx

Evening HP - i am always impressed by your spinning - dvds sound painful:eek:
Xx

Evening HP xx

Oh me! Was away learning everything and more about motorhomes! My head is mince and I didn't eat all day, just had 2coffees!

Bren its Motorhome hire, new business and I've got bookings before I've even had delivery of even one home!!!!!

I have been horrendous with carbs! Just so bloody awfull it's quiet stupid!

Gave up on the shred a couple weeks ago not for any other reason than I was being a lazy mare!

So tomorrow.....clean and green, mucho water, swimming pools worth and then I'll have spin and kettle!

Bacon in the oven, an egg on the hob and some mushrooms, all before I head out with the boy and get some shopping in! Phew.

I fancy fajitas for tea, no tortilla obviously but fancy the filing and cheese......mmmmmm

Hi if I am having a burger or fajitas I wrap them in iceberg lettuce, so I can still pick them up, they might not taste the same but they are good.

Howdi Honda :) How is you??
I know things have been a bit hectic and mental recently.
Hope you is well xx xx

Well I have knocked the fajitas on the head! Mental amount of carbs in the ready pice mix! I'll have to make my own but not tonight.

Ill he having my spicy mince in lettuce special ;)

Evening HP... Mince in lettuce is yum! Xx

I make it all the time!

Well I think the carb overload affected my performance tonight I thought I was gonna die! Ug!

Those carbs are real killers! Xxx

I have been running around like a headless chicken today!

PPI had leftover dinner for breakfast and then some pastrami and scrambled eggs for lunch....not at the same time :)

Evening HP, great business - how many motorhomes are you going to be running? Sounds an expensive business to start up?
Carbs, pfft bet you have come nowhere near to my binging of the last couple of days xxx

Back