Honda's peepings

Evening HP... I'd love a motor home! Xxx

Been eating bad this afternoon :( pah! I'm always like this in the week running up to my birthday, always....silly me!

image-107112943.jpg

I made the neatest dinner tonight! Fajitas! But I didn't have any sour cream so I made some....Philli with water whizzed up in the mini blender with a wee bit lemon juice! Oooooooo! Lush!

Mmmmmm!

Evening HP, great business - how many motorhomes are you going to be running? Sounds an expensive business to start up?
Carbs, pfft bet you have come nowhere near to my binging of the last couple of days xxx

Sorry bren, I lost this along the way. We are getting two, this week/month. And yes it is buts something we had and better using it for investment than doing nothing in the bank ;) xx

Utter disorganisation today and I fell into a carb pitt. I have been off sort all day! Had some really freaky dreams about fires and having to extinguish them while everyone else was running around screaming.....anyone want to offer a meaning to that?

My book has arrived so I'll have a nose through that when I get a chance.

Hope it's nicer weather where you are.....it's freezing and sodden here!

well pin cured all my ills....phew! i appear to have lost a lb but ill not bother changing any stats ;)

Evening HP, business sounds really exciting, hope it all works out well for you, I admire your guts in setting up your own business x

Oh well done on the lb!! Xx

I don't know how the lb has gone? Anyway today is a new day and I have to stay in and make a cake and wait for bt.
Joy!

B- 4egg scrambled eggs with a wee bit crispy bacon and some cheese.
L- probably mackerel salad which is what I had for tea last night....
D- not sure, I'll have a rake in the freezer later.

Morning HP xx

Good day Di how are ya?

Got out for a wee bit with the boy and picked up some cake stuff.

It's my birthday tomorrow.....going out for a meal at a restaurant I've not been to before, I'm not gonna miss behave too badly but I'm not gonna restrict myself ;)

Have a brilliant one, I am on countdown too, mine is Tuesday and a number I really don't want to go into lol xx

Evening HP... Hope you ha e a lovely evening!! And hope you have a great birthday morning with breakfast in bed and being spoilt rotten! Xxx

Back