Honda's peepings

Was v tasty.

No eggs in the house, well ther may be one in the coop, the girls are slacking big time!

Let the flushing begin!

B- 2 rashers of bacon with mushrooms and 2 of the tiniest eggs, like quail sized! Lol!

Must get out and walk the boy, he seems to be going stir crazy!

Water water everywhere - drinking time:)

Evening HP... How's the flushing going? Xx

Pah! But I had spin and kettle tonight so kicked ass

Afternoon HP... Spinning kettles! Excellent! Xxx

Nothing on a Wednesday night for May, get to spend time with him upstairs ;)

I have waited in for bt, they said they would be here between 13:00 & 18:00....... No show and to top it off, their help line closes at 18:00!!!! Not impressed!

That BT is so annoying HP!! You must be spitting mad! X

LOL on time upstairs - but boo hiss to waiting in for anyone these days, especially when they're late or a no show :( xxx

I do disparity really. Was meant to go and meet a pal for coffee this morning but I had to wait in for a delivery so canceled that.....I have been in all blooming day! Been busy though so its ok.

Our spin instructor is asking if there are any other classes we want I add....other than spin, kettle, and zumba....I can think of anything, any ideas?

I'd like a nice class in lying down and having drinks brought to me. I think I'd be good at that one.

I empathise with your BT issue, having just had to trudge down to the Royal Mail place to pick up a parcel that arrived when I wasn't in. It turned out NOT to be the parcel that I needed, which still hasn't arrived. Because life hates me and wants me to suffer in little, tiny ways, every single day, you see. Hmph. ;)

Boggy! Where have you been? Not seen ya for ages!

Lmao@boggy!!

Evening HP xx

Back