Honda's peepings

Oh me.......I have fallen into a massive carb vat! Been in there swimming all day, awful! Even mr spin man gave me the shocked face when I told him what I'd been eating!!!!

Ohnpah :(

Oh bless you !!! Huge hugs... Just draw a line under today! We all have those days... It can't be helped! Hugs again xxx

HP.....think of it as carb cycling! Be strict all week a d it'll prob give your metabolism a boost rather than a gain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing changed today.....anyway!

Bought a brand new high tech set of scales, sick of guessing my weight on the old ones. Box set still hasn't arrived but as soon as they do I'm getting back at it, don't want to undo everything I've done!

Xx

Oh hiya coffee! :D *waves* must get out very very soon!

Oh hazzzah everyone in the carb jacuzzi!

Monday for mr too, can't do this much longer!

Morning HP... Are you out yet? Will send in the troops if you need a hand! Xxx

Hello, hello! I'm here! I should hang my head in shame you all know why! Just been awful!

Anyway was at spin and kettle tonight, and spent the afternoon painting a wall! Does that count as exercise?

Ive not been on the scale, dare not to! Awful!

Any hoo at least I'm here ;) xx

Evening HP... Keep away from the scales until you're ready... We all love you just as you are and it's lovely that you're brave enough to tell us about it... Keep posting and you'll get back into the swing when you're ready xxx

Hheeelllloooooooooooooo!!!!! Good girl and welcome back, line drawn!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back