Honda's peepings

Kim have been outside all morning, painting the coal shed again.....it's glorious! Love the sunshine! :)

My DVDs arrived! Seems like its taken forever! So the big line will be drawn as of tomorrow! :D

Evening Honda, hope the line drawing has worked!
Xxx

I love big lines!!! Good luck with it and keep posting cos we luv you! Xxx

Where are you HP???!!!! Hope that line hasn't snapped on you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOIOO! I'm here! I'm back, I knew I was going out last weekend, and thought best to just get beyond that.
So up and I've done my 1st 6 weeks to a 6pack and now heading out to walk the boy in the sun.

Hope you're all well and thank you for looking for me ;) loves yas!

Thank you Sandra xxx

Evening HP... I was missing my sauce - so pleased you're here again! Xxx

Lol! Sauce!

Well today has been pretty good, apart from the effects of the weekend......the shower has been playing up, burning hot and ice cold! So I had a half hearted shower this morning. The washing machine died on Saturday too and the pile is mounting up, may go use the neighbours as they are on holiday this week.

Over all, food has been grand today and although I didn't think the 6 pack thing wasn't too bad my arms are sore tonight.......not sure why? Ha!

It is coffee and I feel it today, my arms still hurt too......anyone noticed that they can't access minimins via google? Maybe it's just my computer?

Morning HP having a few problems getting onto minimins on phone today, keep getting error message.
Cant wait to see pics of your six pack, and not the six cans of lager in the fridge!!

Ha! Don't think I'd ever have a six pack, perhaps just to be concave instead of convex would be nice ;)

Hi HP, good to see you back:D

Oh dear, it would seem that my posts haven't posted :(

So I ache something chronic today....kettle and spin did their trick last night, planning on doing the 6 pack later this afternoon.

Been behaving, but I've still avoided the scales, I don't really want to know what they have to say :(

Back