Honda's peepings

I tell you if my kitchen kettle was that heavy I'd never manage to function in the morning! I need my cuppa!

Morning HP, good to see you back, and yes pics please of these luxury motorhomes :)

I'll get some pics up once they are back from the garage and fully kitted out :)

Utterly awful food day! However tomorrow s a new day ;)

Right all my house was flooded on Saturday night while I was out so have been dealing with that ever since. Need to find somewhere to live while things are dried and fixed.

Needless to say food is out the window and I missed spin and kettle for the first time ever :(

Oh no, that sounds horrendous to deal with. I hope the damage can be dealt with asap.

Oh sweetie that's awful - hope you have got somewhere nice and dry to stay, and that not much is damaged, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh that is so awful, hope you have somewhere nice to stay and that it get sorted quickly so you can get home xxx

Oh no, hope you've found somewhere to stay HP, and don't fret about food and excercise for a bit, if it's all up in the air it's not the end if the world considering you have bigger things to focus on at present....

Hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning HP... Xxx :)

Bet your all busy busy with the new business...hope you come back soon x

Back