honest opinions please

Kaz,

In your heart of hearts, you MUST be able to see what we can all see. Where shall I start. First of all, your skin looks so much clearer, your hair so much shinier, your neck is slimmer, your boobs smaller, you go in at the waist now, your hips are narrower. You have done SO well to get back on track and lose 10lb already.You look AT LEAST 10 years younger

Its just your chatterbox trying to get the better of you. Stay strong Kaz because you are starting to look really lovely and a sexy shape is starting to emerge. Come on my friend, you can do this. xxxxx

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! big difference!! both weight loss and you look alot younger!! just look at the cleavage and waist starting to take shape!! well done you!! xx

One word - YES!!!
You have done brilliantly and I echo what everyone else has said - look again at the photos and you will see that on the before pic you practically covered the whole door. On the after pic you look about half the size. Your skin is clearer. You DO look much younger and healthier.
Please don't give up - keep going and keep coming in here for support and encouragement.
I think you are an inspiration.
Take care
Tansyx:)

Hi Kazbro,

Welcome back and Happy New Year to you:)

As everyone has already said you do look fantastic and we all can see the change...give it time and your head will catch up with your body.

Well done!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

You look fantastic -keep up the good work, I hope I can do as well as you!

OMG you look fab as already said you look younger you have shape and I also think you look healthier in as your skin colour and your hair you have a over all better glow .xxxxx

:D Now for the male point of view, you look great, well done on the weight loss and as everyone else says it has taken years off you, keep up the good work :D

You look sooo different - you have a real shape now. I can understand that it takes a while for your head to catch up with your body, but believe me (and all of us) when we say you look brilliant. Well Done :D

Real difference!
Sorry you are feeling so down,it happens to us all!!but try and keep positive

Susan

Yes! there is an amazing difference already.

you needed honest opinions and you got them!

You look younger and slimmer and that is after 2 weeks. I know it is difficult and that some days drag on, but it will be worth it in the end.
Karen

Echoing everyone else .... yes can definitely see a difference!!

You look terrific. You now have a waist and look much younger. Not only that but look at how much more of the door you can see in the 2nd picture behind you.

Print off these responses and whenever you are feeling low again, read through the positive praise you are getting, that alone should be inspiration to continue.

Best wishes

Alison

I don't know what your seeing but I can see a big difference. Don't be so hard on yourself! x x

I think you've done brilliantly, I can see the major differences between your pics (you look great), plus your ticker progress is really impressive.

You must feel so much better for what you have lost, as well?

Well done on the recent losses too, fantastic. At this rate, just think of where you'll be in a few months, if not weeks, down the line.

Chin up girl, you *can* do this.

Last edited:
thanks everyone
my head is now swelling lol
i do see the difference in the pics but in my head i still feel the mass 20 stones that i was
really odd as even clothes have dropped down from a 26 to an 18/20
but i still head for the size 26 rail lol
god help me when i get to a 14 maybe i`ll see myself then as a 20 lol
thanks everyone made me feel better
you are all wonderful and good luck to you all
xxx

Back