honest opinions please

Yes Kaz you look amazing ..... and so much HAPPIER!!!! Carry on the good work you have started .... keep posting and adding new photos and can't wait to see you a size 14!!!

Theres a bloody massive difference!!!

Look at how wide you were compared to now! It might be difficult for you to see, but theres more than definitely a big change going on and it is more than visible!

You also look 10 years younger!!!

Keep going, you are doing great! :)

OMG! HUGE difference! There is a girl in my group who has lost TONS and she looks FAB - but she STILL can't see the difference between her before and after photo - when in fact she doesn't look the same person!

wow!!!

you certainly can see a massive difference....you have done so well.. x

Sian xx

There is a massive difference!!!! You look fantastic, so much younger - well done :D

lookin fabulous hun !!!!

well done on a super loss so far - what a difference !!! :D:D

Debz xx

bloody brilliant !!

thanks everyone
my head is now swelling lol
i do see the difference in the pics but in my head i still feel the mass 20 stones that i was
really odd as even clothes have dropped down from a 26 to an 18/20
but i still head for the size 26 rail lol
god help me when i get to a 14 maybe i`ll see myself then as a 20 lol
thanks everyone made me feel better
you are all wonderful and good luck to you all
xxx

just wanted to say i know how you feel..... i do it myself and look in the mirror and think i look like i did before diet despite loosing over 3 stones...... keep it up you look great! :)

Sian xx

Second photo Kaz , you are smiling , and yes you really can see you've lost weight . So its all good stuff !

How can you NOT see a difference!!! You look a completely different woman now. Your body has a shape and your face is so much more defined :D

You keep going. Can't wait to see your size 14 pics :D
xxxx

Inspirational!

I have just started CD SS and although only 3 days in and wondering "Why why why, could I just not learn to eat less, eat right and exercise more, then feel this personal hell"

I have to say, you are inspirational! You look like a totally different person, your skin glowing, younger and gorgeous.

Keep up the great work, you are doing amazing, think how gorgeous you look....

thanks for the pictures!

I hope you don't mind and I don't know if you'll find this useful, but using the size of the door as a scale, I merged the two pictures .... on the same scale.

1zcjprp.jpg

Look how much smaller you are all round - your waist, hips, and arms especially! You look great :)

Keep up the good work

Kaz i think you look fantastic.....you're the reason i'm here both on CD & on Minis. What you've achieved has been amazing and inspired me to finally get my finger out & get started instead of just talking about it, like i did for far to long.

I hope to catch up with you soon hun either here or on Loonies xx

You can see a huge difference and you look great. We have to remember that we lose the weight so quickly it takes some time for our minds to catch up with our bodies. You have done great keep up the good work:)

Back