HONEY IM HOMMMEE!!

hey...

Good to have you back Julz and what willpower you showed over the weekend - fantastic! x

thanks sarah! xox

Well done Jules. U have some willpower. Good 2 c u back.

ty ty ty :) xox

Thank God your back! I thought you'd gone skinny and forgotten about your fat friends!!!

I WISH!!! You are going to have to put up with me for another 2 months scaz... do u think u can handle that!??!?! xox

Welcome back and thanks for your lovely comment xxxx

Hey SamiAnn... thanks! ;) JulieAnn! :D xxxx

Welcome back Julzie, Well done for getting through a whole weekend without your home comforts! Room temperature water shakes arghhhh!

Yes, one room temp shake and one flapjack. Man, It was HARD! Good job im hardcore like... ;) lol xox

Welcome back Julz and well done for not giving into temptation while you had to slum it!!! I hope you didn't have to put up with luke warm water as well! Urgh!

x

Awww thanks cuddles! I wish i had something nicer to be tempted with... like a sexy man... think i could give into that ok! :) lol xox

Hey... Wonder womens back.....u are really ww gettin through that wknd away. I would have found it really tough. Its been so quiet here... Glad ur back. Xxx

Glad to be back! Now I want to make sure u look f**king amazing in that wedding outfit!!!!! Do ya hear! ;) xox

I willing to try....;)

Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'
Jedi Master Yoda

yoda.jpg

Back