Honeymoon...Jamaica?

Scorpiolady2710 said:
Virgin holidays do packages to Rose Hall Resort but it's very expensive. For 2 weeks mid June it's over £2k each!!! :argh:

Oooh ouch! That's a bit much. Lady Hamilton in lucea is looking about £3177 and a few people have said that it's nice.

I want to go EVERYWHERE! lotto win please! :D

Sinead6uk said:
Oooh ouch! That's a bit much. Lady Hamilton in lucea is looking about £3177 and a few people have said that it's nice.

I want to go EVERYWHERE! lotto win please! :D

LOL! Tell me about it. I will be SO jealous of you if you go to that hotel. We were 5 seconds away from booking it before realising we had been to Jamaica for our last two holidays & really should go somewhere else!

We went to the Maldives in Dec 2010 and it was the most amazing place. I could not now recommend anywhere else having been there!!

Veligandu Island Resort Maldives

I'm sure wherever you choose will be fab though :)

Honeymoon update! ..... We decided on lady Hamilton hotel in Jamaica. Was waiting for payday to pay the deposit and in a week and a half it went up over £1000 :( so back to the drawing board. Found a lovely one in Dom rep on Friday and when I checked it today it had gone up £200! So.... I booked it before it went up anymore! :D

Iberostar Bavaro in Punta Cana :)

EXCITING! xx

Honeymoon update! ..... We decided on lady Hamilton hotel in Jamaica. Was waiting for payday to pay the deposit and in a week and a half it went up over £1000 :( so back to the drawing board. Found a lovely one in Dom rep on Friday and when I checked it today it had gone up £200! So.... I booked it before it went up anymore! :D

Iberostar Bavaro in Punta Cana :)

EXCITING! xx

You will love Dom Rep! We were there in May last year, we stayed in Punta Cana also. It was lovely, enjoy! :)

BlondeGem said:
You will love Dom Rep! We were there in May last year, we stayed in Punta Cana also. It was lovely, enjoy! :)

Ah thanks. I've heard good things about it and the photos look amazing. I'm just not going to think about the long flight to actually get there! :D

I haven't been to Jamaica but I went to Cuba in 2009 & loved it.

My parents got back from 2 weeks in Mexico on Friday (they're so brown it's unbelievable!!) & they absolutely loved it, they said the hotel was brilliant & it was better than Cuba.

Back