• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Holidays we put off because of weight

blossom18

S: 26st12.0lb C: 26st7.0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 62.7 Loss: 0st5lb(1.33%)
Does anyone else put off holidays and experiences becasue of their weight? I am determined not to do that any more! What holidays are you aiming for, what places are good to visit and experience?

I would love to go to India, although hubby wont. I would also like to go scuba diving but at this weight could not get in a wet suit! I also quite fancy walking the Camino after seeing that TV show that was on. So many places and things to experience...life is for living. It's sad I let myself get sidetracked but I will love life to the full from now on!

Where do you all want to go?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 10st3.5lb(46.9%)
The list was so long for me. I wanted to do lots of boat activities (but didn't want to embarrass myself with the kit being too small to wear), I wanted to parasail (I got to do this last month on holiday). I have avoided horse riding activities, now I can do this, but it's still on my to do list. I have previously avoided anything that might be awkward to climb into/onto, anything I might have to be given something to wear, or something with a weight restriction. I'm no longer in that position, and it's nice to finally feel that I can do things everyone can do, without restriction, or feeling embarrassed.

blossom18

S: 26st12.0lb C: 26st7.0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 62.7 Loss: 0st5lb(1.33%)
Yes, I totally know about those restrictions! I am the same, but I will one day join you in freedom I hope!