Honeymoon

NewLife4Me

OFF/Topic

Where are everybody going on their Honeymoon?? We just can't make up our mind!
We have different preferences....how do you decide??

We are going to Mexico. We both decided that it was somewhere we like to go. We actually looked at hotels seperately and realised that we had both picked the same hotel as our favourite. At that point we decided it was fate and booked it as soon as we could. It was easier as we both like the same things out of a holiday (not doing too much, but the option to go out if we feel like it).
Could you do half and half holidays, 1 week all inclusive and 1 week safari, for example. Also i love the trip advisor website to help me choose different hotels. what are your difference in preferences?

OH wants somewhere like Hawaii, I am more interested in Kenya or St Lucia. I think price and travel time will decide us.

I am just back from honeymoon in August there and we went to Vegas for 2weeks which was the most amazing 2 weeks ever. It all depends though on if you want to relax for your time away or if you want to go somewhere where u can do something different everyday.

Have you both tried looking into these honeymoons, you might find that one is better than another, with hotels and extras also cost might come into it. Just an idea x

Back