*honey's Recipes

Have got back on the SW wagon so just hunting out my recipes again :)

Welcome back you've been missed Any new ideas??

001-13.jpg

003-7.jpg

Quorn Kofte serves 1
1/2 can chick peas
100g ish Quorn mince
egg enough to bind
1/2 chopped onion
clove of garlic
(The following quantities of spices were for a recipe using 1lb of beef, so i just added what i thought would be ok for me, but i just chucked it in by eye! so about a 1/4 of these quantities)
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
salt and pepper.

I gently softened the onion and garlic in fry light, then blitzed in food processor, add chick peas and blitz then add mince and egg and spices and blitz again. mould into balls and place on a fry lighted tray and bake for 10-15 mins at 200c

I served in a pita bread with lettuce and tomato with a carrot and red cabbage coleslaw and Tzatziki

Tzatziki: Yogurt Sauce (Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce)
Low fat plain or greek yogurt as much as you need
1/2 medium cucumber grated
2 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
dried mint to taste

I will def be trying this, it looks amazing!!

Just found this thread and your recipies look amazing so saved to my favourites. Many many thanks xx :)

008-11.jpg

Syns
GREEN Negligible+1HEA+ any non free toppings
EE Negligible+1 HEA+any non free toppings

*honeys Pizza for one ( increase quantities for more)
1 medium potato - grated and squeeze all the liquid out
1 egg - beaten
2 tomatoes - chopped
1/2 onion red or white - finely chopped
tomato puree 1 squidge!
28g full fat chedder HEA- grated
what ever toppings you like ( i had roasted veg)

soften onion in fry light, and then add tomatoes, puree and season and i added herbs too and soften and cook until pizza sauce.
mix potato and egg together and season ( i also added some mixed herbs in)
spray small frying pan with fry light and get hot, pour potato mix in and flatten out and leave to cook, when underside is done slide onto a plate and then turn over back in to pan.

place tomato sauce on to potato pizza base then add your toppings and then cheese and place under grill till toppings hot and cheese melted.

***NB i DONT use low fat cheese as it doesnt melt properly! and for this 28g is fine.
_____
Must try this

Right, so im back to Slimming world...... again! So digging out my old thread.
Since i last did SW it has changed a bit with the EE, so some of the syns on these recipes may need re working again as they were Red/Green recipes.
But need to remind myself of all the yummy things i used to make.

So... here I am again. Back to SW. I’ve tried various other diets but have come back to slimming world
Am a bridesmaid in July so want to shift 4 st if I can. Just about do-able at 2lbs a week.

Anyway hunting out all my old recipes. And may get back to adding some new ones. The syns May have changed as the plan has changed a lot since I started it in 2010
Hopefully will give you some recipe ideas as it’s been buried in the depths for a year. X

So... here I am again. Back to SW. I’ve tried various other diets but have come back to slimming world
Am a bridesmaid in July so want to shift 4 st if I can. Just about do-able at 2lbs a week.

Anyway hunting out all my old recipes. And may get back to adding some new ones. The syns May have changed as the plan has changed a lot since I started it in 2010
Hopefully will give you some recipe ideas as it’s been buried in the depths for a year. X[/QUOTE

Hi *Honey I haven't been on this site for ages and just got a notification about your post. So lovely to hear from you again and wishing you all the best on this current adventure. You contributed soo much with sharing all your gorgeous recipes, it would be great for you to avail of suggestions from others :)
Do you use any of the FB Groups which are SW related? If you would like to PM me, I can send you the links. All the best, Marian

Back