honk if you were 100% today

Still hoping to have fun on here one day,
TT

*sings* girls just wanna have fuuu-un :party0049:

Things may just liven up around here in the coming weeks TT, oh yes........;)

honk-logo.jpg

:D

Oh and another tip for bad breath that shouldn't affect your diet, chew a couple of leaves of parsley a couple of times a day.

my boss sat next to me complained of having a metallic taste in his mouth
my jaw hit the floor
could he be coming out in sympathy?

I explained Ketosis to him (he's a health freak-hardly ever eats anything bad, takes loads of exercise)
he went off to the loo with my ketostix
was beige-but very strange eh?

I haven't got to metallic breath yet......
(p.s. they think I'm nuts with this diet !)

Helooo,

I was joking !

Sorry, will reply to posts about breaking wind with utmost seriousness from now on.

Still hoping to have fun on here one day,
TT

Once everyone gets the measure of everyone else's humour/sarcasm/cynicism/general fluffyness quotient, it'll all be fine. And above all, take no notice of that other two. No really.

Swiftly moving on... ;)

A slightly lacklustre mini-honkette from me today.

Ladies, I have a confession to make. :eek: Today I may be able to honk like a good-un but yesterday I ate some cheese! :sign0007:

Didn't even realise I had til it was in my mouth and swallowed, and it was a fairly insignificant amount of cheese (maybe 1cm cubed if that) but the remainder of the cheese pack is now in the dog just in case.

Forgive me sisters for I have sinned...........:(

(Except I'm not really that bovvered, can you tell? :D)

i can honk for yesterday and today (so far anyway!)

I went off the rails with a couple of quorn party sausages yesterday - but they are only 16 calories each and high protein/low carb/low fat, so I think I got away with it!
I can honk for today so far - but the rest of the packet of party sausages will be waiting in the fridge when I get home!

*Honk* for the first week, altho I nearly had lunch out yesterday (for a burrito!!) but luckily my sister cancelled...phew.

Ladies, I have a confession to make. :eek: Today I may be able to honk like a good-un but yesterday I ate some cheese! :sign0007:

Didn't even realise I had til it was in my mouth and swallowed, and it was a fairly insignificant amount of cheese (maybe 1cm cubed if that) but the remainder of the cheese pack is now in the dog just in case.

Forgive me sisters for I have sinned...........:(

(Except I'm not really that bovvered, can you tell? :D)

*gasp!* our upright, reliable, redoubtable, ass-kicking Yam strayed??!
:break_diet::sign0007::roofles: ;)

I'm laughing with you, honest. The only thing that's keeping me on the straight and narrow is the thought of my forthcoming week off...

I really hope the ch.. ch.. it was good.... hm....

My chosen smilies of the day:-

:beer8: and :smoke:

Honk. And just for the record, I'm missing Tummy Tamer. Helloo? :wave_cry:

Oh Hi,

Thankyou Miss D, how nice of you to say so. I am still around and reading the posts. My sense of humour is a rare, beautiful and wonderful thing that some on the forum are not yet ready for. I have tried typing posts without it but nearly choked on my own banality [ it's a word !] so I deleted them.
Keep ,.... not eating things everyone !!!!!

Fair enough, however your sense of humour is indeed a rare beautiful and wonderful thing, and it is missed. ;)

Good to hear from you. :)

100% today Yay!!!!

I can't honk for the last 3 days (hang head in my pre-menstral shame), promise to be able to honk all this week!

Can i do a 1/2 honk for yesterday? I got a bad migraine last night and can't take the tablets on an empty stomach so i had a small piece of bread and then went to bed at 7pm for the evening - feel like a zombie today......

Back