Honk If You Were 100% Today!

HOnk, honk

Caziedalts said:
Welcome back Juju :). It's is really hard 2nd 3rd time round! My losses r slow because I keep cheating :-( still lost 1 half stone so going in right direction. Good luck hun. xx

I know, I'm finding it so difficult, how long has it taken you to lose the 1 and a half stone?
Aw thank you, you too :D we can do this!! xx

Honk day 16

Honk for yesterday and Honk for today (day 12)

Honk, honk!

Caziedalts said:
Hi Juju. I've been on it 6 weeks now but think I've cheated almost every week. It is so so hard but suppose once youre in the zone it gets easier. I'm not that bothered my losses are slower than others as its all going in right direction. One more stone to go and then the HARD WORK STARTS BY KEEPING IT OFF, ha!

Best I luck honey. U can do it again! U were an inspiration before and can be again! xx

You don't have much to lose now :) and you've done really well, you should be so proud. This is the most difficult diet in the world but once you are in the zone the differences you see in yourself even just after a couple of weeks is amazing and worth it. I've just finished my 5th day and I'm starving.
Aw thank you so much. We'll do it together hehe :) xx

Honk for day 4 and 5 :D:D xx

Honk, honk

Honk day 17.... So easy to stay 100% now

Caziedalts said:
We certainly will my lovely. Well done getting to day 5, nearly 1st weigh in which will give you a massive boost :) :). Keep up good work. Obit helps every time I have a little cheat, I'm gutted so don't be tempted as its such a low afterwards.

Here's to us :). xx

Aw thank you cazie :)
I love coming on here for extra support. I'm doing it for two weeks and then having a weigh in. But it's keeping me going.
Xx

Honk for day 6:D xx

Last edited:
Back