Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Day 14 is over and done with... HONK!!!

I'm looking forward to going back to work so I can get back into my water routine. I'm hating the weekends.

Oh Bev, you're so close!!!! Have you planned your refeed menu yet?

I'm not honking today because of one tiny accidentally-on-purpose misdemeanour. I was 99.9%, but there's no thread for that. Will be back to honk tomorrow!

day 10 over honk

ok honk for monday,honk for tuesday and a honk for yesterday!!! im sailing through this! yippeeeee! ;)

Day 27 today, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! (Although I sneakily hopped on my scales this morning and have lost 21lbs so far :D )

Honking for having been 100% from start to holiday, through most of holiday, and 100% since getting back!

Day 21 (can't say it without putting on the big brother voice)Honk!

Doing good! my figure is changing rapidly now I can't keep up. I feel as slim as I should be but am more than a stone overweight still. Going to keep going but it feels weird being smaller in baggy clothes. I need to get shopping and buy some new smaller arse jeans lol.

Just read through the latest posts. Waterworks, don't worry your ketosis will prob be ok with one tiny slip up. Lincsbren, well done. 21 lb is loads! And all the newbies, well your not newbies anymore, well done all. xx

Honk honk honk!!!:D

Size 10 wow, it must be amazing feeling so slim, carry on hun and go for goal! It probably just feels wierd cause you're not used to feeling so slim, i imagine it takes time to adjust to the "new you", the physical results are so quick, but mentally/emotionally your mind may have some catching up to do.

Yay to your smaller arse!:p

HONK HONK HONK... day two done and dusted :)

Back