Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Sad non-honk here again. :break_diet:

Tomorrow is another day.

Sad non-honk here again. :break_diet:

Tomorrow is another day.

Your right tomorrow is another day hun.. chin up ..

'' It's not what you achieve in life, it's how u get there..''

xx

honk for yesterday! day 5 bring it on!! ;) x

Honk honk for day 19 100% everyday now!

But size10, today was even worse! ;)

Totally planned though, so I'm back on the straight and narrow 100% from tomorrow. See my post tomorrow night, and thanks for the support lovey!

Day 20... 20 Honks...

I could murder a crisp sandwich though... just for the crunchy & soft feeling in my mouth...

HONK HONK HONK...... 3RD shake down... headin out tonight but am on the water.... as vicky pollard would say "Am I bovvered"

Honk Honk

Honk Honk, Day 5 nearly over cant believe i've stuck to this!! I was struggling in the past few hours but logged on and am feeling much better :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done everyone!! :553:

Honk honk day 14 nearly over, weigh in tomorrow

Honk! nearing the end of week 4...wow its gone in quick. My fave food now is the choc and vanilla mousse. I love em. Feeling bit woozy this morn so will up my water intake. Wearing size 14's now and exactly a stone overweight (going by my scales). xx

Keep it up

honk honk day 17!!! its getting harder by the day!!

Your doing so great though!! Try adding in more things you love into your day - the things that make you feel very you!

honk honk starting day 17 keep it up vanilly your doing so well i had a difficult day yesterday too but just try and keep busy.

Honk
Honk
Honk
Honk
Honk
Honk
Honk 7 days tfr!!!!

Back