honk for 3 days now and its starting to get easier :party0019:

Well done sully x x

--------------------------------

Honk for day 51

26/10/10

Honk for day 1

honk honk for today.
:)

You can't be fat, you have lost nearly 5 stone, and have completed 2/3 of your weight loss-you are on the home stretch now!!!

It is unlike you to be miserable, it doesn't seem right.... I hope you cheer up hun.. If all else fails, i will come to Yorkshire (I have relatives up there) and sing to you!! pmsl x x

((((BIG HUGS))))

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. yep!! x x x

honk for day 4.. & I'm off to bed. G'nite all!

night delly x

I dont understand it, I just feel quite low and fat!! People keep saying how different i look but for some reason I feel big! I think im going to treat myself to a makeover at weekend and cheer the chuff up !! :) xx

Hi Daisy 1966, just a little msg that may cheer you up.... i have just started lipotrim, on day two now and i joined this forum for some inspiration after reading many post i saw the likes of your and slimmersu loses and was blow away ...... what im trying to say is your alot slimmer than when you started :) hope that put a smile on your face hun xx

Honk for day 56

Honk for Day 52

27/10/2010

****WELL DONE ALL HONKERS****

Hi Daisy 1966, just a little msg that may cheer you up.... i have just started lipotrim, on day two now and i joined this forum for some inspiration after reading many post i saw the likes of your and slimmersu loses and was blow away ...... what im trying to say is your alot slimmer than when you started :) hope that put a smile on your face hun xx

Thank you jmiles x x.... How have you found day 2?

HONK HONK HONK!!!

can I have half a honk for being 98% today???

Back