Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk Day56

Honk... feel fine apart from being sooooooooo cold.. brrrrrrr:eek:

Honk Day58

Honk! Honk! Honk! for Day3:character00116:

Honk for day 22.. so glad to see the back of week 3!!!

honk day 23!!!

Honk day 24.......;)

Hi all Im new to this. Getting married in July so I decided on LT TFR when exercise failed....
1st day over and I went 100%. I only had two shakes because they were so disgusting.. I really hope I get used to them as I have 2 stone to lose!! Drank plenty of water througout the day and Im feeling quite good although I did WANT food :(

How do most people find the first week?

Hi all Im new to this. Getting married in July so I decided on LT TFR when exercise failed....
1st day over and I went 100%. I only had two shakes because they were so disgusting.. I really hope I get used to them as I have 2 stone to lose!! Drank plenty of water througout the day and Im feeling quite good although I did WANT food :(

How do most people find the first week?

Hiya b2b.. The first week is the hardest.. After that it really does get easier.... I know they taste foul, but you must try and have all 3 shakes because they contain all the nutrients you need to live day by day, but they are spread out throughout the 3 shakes/soups/flapjacks... You do actually get used to the taste (honestly!! lol) and i even started to enjoy them.....

Good luck.. You are very brave starting right on top of Xmas, but that 2 stone will easily be gone by July if you have all 3 shakes a day, drink plenty of water and stay 100% x

Honk for 100% yesterday:character00201: today will be 110%.

Back