Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Haven't been able to do this for a while, but have certainly wanted to!

Day 1 restart HONK! :D

Way to go Jayne x

Well done Jayne!! x x x

Was it really hard??

yayy go jayne woooooo :) well done..... honk for me for day 1,2, and three..x

Thank you lol

It's been fine Su. Have thought about food here and there, and really wanted something by tea time, but held out on my last shake until about 5 mins ago, and that'll sort me now for bed. I am a bit hungry, but it's okay :)

xx

Well done Jayne.... Would you say it is harder 2nd time round? Do the shakes taste as bad as when you first tried them? I was (probably optimistically) hoping that i would go back to liking the taste of the shakes like i did when i finished (if that makes sense) x x

OMG I used to sooo love honking!

Lol Sandra. Nothing like a good HONK! lmao

Su - Not sure if it's harder or not yet. Maybe ask me again in a few days lol. From past experience though, I know I'm going to need the extra willpower as the days go by. When I did TFR in 2005 and lost all my weight, it took me until 2010 to get back on it for any length of time again. I tried several times over the years and failed badly. I was convinced I would never ever be able to do TFR again and it was a once in a lifetime thing for me. Then spur of the moment one day I decided to try again, and that was Sept last year. I literally decided on the Sunday and went to the pharmacy on the Monday morning and started. As for the taste of the shakes - I've always liked them, so that's not a problem for me really. Although they do seem to taste a bit more chemically this time for some reason. I'm lucky with them as I can quite happily just use cold tap water, and mix them up in a shaker (bought from pharmacist) and down they go! I like all the flavours to (and the crapjacks). Didn't used to like vanilla, but it's ok now :)

xx

Honk Honk for the two of us lol

I have now joined the "Honk Train"... Honk! honk! 100% today.....good going Jayne, Pudge and Amanda......I have finally jumped back on and it is hard!! Going to bed early.....head hurts!:eek:

thanks funky! well done for getting back on.. heres honking for day 4 :D xx

Honk honk

I love 100% ers

I can't do with the "what can we get away with having" talk

If your doing this, why look at having stuff you shouldn't... I don't get it !! Pmsl

Honk to day 2 - and ketosis! :D Wahoooo (update in my diary as to what I think of that - it's late and I'm to sleepy now to write it here lol )

Well done everyone :)

xx

Honk to day 3 :D

HONK for day 5 and ketosis wahoooo...well done everybody :) xx

Back