Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Don't always get round to honking these days but needed to HOOOOONNNNNKKKK after my hardest day yet... Day 32. Dunno how I got through the desperation but still 100% so honk honk honkety honk honkeroo

Day 37 honky tonk :)

Honk 87 :) x

Honk!! :)

Keep forgetting to honk, so, HONK for 92 days @ 100% :-D In ur face blubber \0/

honkyyy honkyyy honk for day 23 on 100% and 2 stones down :D:D:D

Day 38 but struggling, finding today a hard day and trying not to crack under the sun. Turned down a family bbq invite and now sitting indoors miserable as sin. Sorry everyone for being on a downer :-(

I found it hard today as well. Went to blenham palace and sat outside the cafe whilst friends had food and drink in the sun.

I just cracked open a chocolate milkshake!

On a plus side I just bought some sweetex sweetener and had had a coffee, nice to taste some sugar!

So honk from me!!

Cham Pers said:
Day 38 but struggling, finding today a hard day and trying not to crack under the sun. Turned down a family bbq invite and now sitting indoors miserable as sin. Sorry everyone for being on a downer :-(

I know the feeling! Had a really down week, just felt frustrated and n

Oops pressed wrong button! Anyway stuck to it 100% and only lost 2lbs. On my last week now and realising won't have lost anywhere near my target:-(
So I'm sorry for being down too, but a whole week of torture just wasn't worth it :-(

Ahhh Eileen thats awful its not as though i havent cheated before and lost more than u on 100% im so sorry your feeling down. Do you drink enough water? Maybe your have a better loss if you keep going for a bit longer??? I know what you mean it does feel like torture sometimes :)

Honk 88 :) x

Honk honk day 52! :D

honk for day 18 and as per the scales today - 15 lbs down! almost a pound a day!

Back