Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Try not to worry lovely, it'll be fine. Bet you've lost a few pounds. 1/2 pounds is still great :)

Honk Honk :)

weight.png

Thanks to the lovely ladies over on my "please help" thread I can honk :) day 7 done and I'm extremely proud of myself as the urges to eat were stronger than I've ever experienced, prob due to first week and totm. Yippieee x

Beep, Beep for the weekend ... days 39 and 40 :kitty:

Try not to worry lovely, it'll be fine. Bet you've lost a few pounds. 1/2 pounds is still great :)
Thanks juju... I lost 3lbs and got to my 2 stone mini goal at my wiegh in this morning :D
Honk for the weekend although it wasn't an easy 2 days. I love Mondays ... :)

Survived my husband's Bday. Had to prepare lots of food for my guests and baked some cakes as well.. Was though have to say but we have brand new day and no temptation so far... :D 100%TFR

Oh, Well done Avaya ! What a star you are !!! :nightf: [and an amazing inspiration to us all - Thank you.]

Fair play to ya Avaya! :happy096:
That would've been bordering on torture with baking the cakes! You have a will of steel, hats off to u

x S

honky honk!!!!....for day 12

Beep for Monday ... days 41 :innocent0002:

HONK HONK!!! Day 10...double figures at last!!

Honnnk - day 37 :-D:-D

Beep for Tuesday ... days 42 :angel09:

Avaya said:
Honky honk honk! Feels like a pig when I do that hahaha
Day no. 70! 35 to go!

Avaya- 70 days, that's amazing. Well done! Does it get any easier? I'm on day 38 :-D

HONK HONK, day 11 for me....never thought I'd say this about my least favourite day of the week but I CAN'T WAIT for MONDAY to weigh-in and see the pounds melting away!!
Well done everyone...keep up the great work!

x S

Juju I am not hungry but I miss food. The only "easy" part is that I can count down the days. When i think that still one month left I'm not necessarily happy but when I think that only 4 visits left... That's other story hahah other thing is the clothes that i can wear now and I can't wait to see my mum's face when she sees me in October. She doesn’t have a clue that I'm on a diet, and she doesn't expect me to visit her this year (she lives in Poland). That will be a double shock!

Back