Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Avaya, she will be stunned and so so proud of her beautiful daughter!! I really want my mother to be proud of me too as I've always been the fat daughter :eek:!! My sister has the metabolism of a black hole in outer space...always hungry and always with the waist of a wasp...it sucks!! :mad:

Yeah I feel the pain... That's so unfair... My au pair is so skinny but eat as 2 mens, and tones, tones of sweets! Wrrrrrrrr....

Beep for Wednesday ... days 43 :D

Meep-meep! Day 44 for me... Continuing to surprise myself! :eek:

Last edited:
Honk, honk. Still 100% but nearly slipped by accident and tasted something I was cooking tonight. I stopped myself just in time but it's so automatic isn't it! I nearly did it with my friend's bag of chips last week but consoled myself with a good long sniff! I suppose it's that mindless munching that got me into this mess in the first place. Only five more weeks to go for me. Yay!

Jessie 888 said:
Honk, honk. Still 100% but nearly slipped by accident and tasted something I was cooking tonight. I stopped myself just in time but it's so automatic isn't it! I nearly did it with my friend's bag of chips last week but consoled myself with a good long sniff! I suppose it's that mindless munching that got me into this mess in the first place. Only five more weeks to go for me. Yay!

Well done for resisting temptation Jessie, you haven't got long to go now, you're doing great :-D x

Honk Honk!!

Honking on Day 190 but only 36 more days to go. Yay!

Honk honk - day 20 x

Honk - day 39 :-D

Beep for Thursday ... days 44 :wavey:

Honikity honk day 21 :0)

Day 40 - honk :-D

Beep for Friday ... days 45 :innocent0002:

Meep meep! 47 days down, starting re-feed in 48hrs!

HONK !

41 :):) honnnnnnnk!

Back