Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Beep for Saturday ... days 46 :clap:

OMG captjames that's a really great job you did. Congratulations! Best luck with refeed. I'm sure you will enjoy it :)
I am about to go to re-feed on 21st of September, so another 3,5 weeks left...

Honk :-D day 45 over and done with!

Hoooonnnnnkkk day 7......feels like 70!!

Honkkkk - day 48 :)

200 days today at 100%! I never thought I would reach this point and I still have another stone to lose before refeeding but can't help feeling a bit proud of myself! :D

200 days today at 100%! I never thought I would reach this point and I still have another stone to lose before refeeding but can't help feeling a bit proud of myself! :D

only a bit proud ? i hope thats an understatement you should be very very very proud

Day 49, weigh in tomorrow xD

Day 49 - weigh in tomorrow :D (we're like an echo juju haha) I have a feeling I havent lost much this week... but last time I said that I had lost 3lbs! Let's hope that happens in the morning - I so want to get below the 200lb mark :)

:wave_cry: waves to lesley (thats supposed to have a smiley face not a sad one lol) xx

Haven't done this for a while.....

Honk for day 8!

uklady said:
Day 49 - weigh in tomorrow :D (we're like an echo juju haha) I have a feeling I havent lost much this week... but last time I said that I had lost 3lbs! Let's hope that happens in the morning - I so want to get below the 200lb mark :)

Haha we sure are! How you getting on? Good luck for tomorrow, you'll do fine :-D I'll have my fingers crossed for ya x

juju... still enjoying LT... lost 3lbs... funny cause that's how much I lost 2 weeks ago when I thought I hadnt lost much. Anyway... apparantly the average on 100% LT is a stone per month, so hopefully I will get that average next week (and hit my next mini goal of 200lbs as well) Are you still happy with what you're doing? x

HONNNNK HONNNNK for day 23! 16lbs lighter so far hurray!! Stay winning everyone xxx

Day 9 honk!

Back