Honk day 21 :D

Honk - but no weight loss today again

Honk :D day 6!!
Weigh in tomorrow. Eeeek xx

honk day 17 :D

Honk

Honk

Honk day 1 again :)
Did refeed last week but panicked after two birthday meals with family so Im on 100% again until I'm back in control.

Honk - day 1(had a blip yesterday)

Caziedalts said:
Hey JuJu. How did you get in with weigh in? Sure out did really well. I'm struggling so so badly trying to get back to TFR :-( how are you now too after passing out? You're a true inspiration an look fab babe. xx

You can do it hun! I know it's hard but just think to yourself, you don't have to go that long without food and you'll be a whole new person! It's worth it, once you've gotten into a routine it'll be much easier. I lost 6lbs and I'm now around about the 12st mark. At the moment I'm having 3 meals a day because I've been feeling quite ill and I need energy for my exams so I will be back on TFR in feb until the end of march.
You can do it!!! xx

juju!!!! I just wanted to say hi when I saw you were the last post on here. Are you maintaining OK on your eating plan? Sometimes I wish I was back on 100% TFR because it felt sooo good to doing the right thing all the time :D Good luck to everyone trying hard to stay on 100% ... I promise you it is so worth it!! x

uklady said:
juju!!!! I just wanted to say hi when I saw you were the last post on here. Are you maintaining OK on your eating plan? Sometimes I wish I was back on 100% TFR because it felt sooo good to doing the right thing all the time :D Good luck to everyone trying hard to stay on 100% ... I promise you it is so worth it!! x

I feel guilty for every single thing I eat Linda. I prefer being on TFR.
I ate lots and didn't follow my re-feed yet I only put 0.9lbs on - I didn't even put a 1lbs on. I guess I just have to stop worrying. And some days I feel heavier and as big as I use to be, just because I'm eating again. I hope you're well. How's the maintaining for you? xx

Honk day 1 again! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back