Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Tubby&Chubby said:
Honk 100% day 40!!

Well done :D!!
How have you done it? I did it for 152 days last year :(
I'm on my second day, and I'm finding it impossible :( I just need to last 7 weeks.
xx

Hi juju don't mind me asking if you did 152 days last year how much weight did you lose in that time?

28.5lbs lost

toddshar said:
Hi juju don't mind me asking if you did 152 days last year how much weight did you lose in that time?

28.5lbs lost

Hiya :)
Not at all, I lost a total of 7 stone 8lbs in 22 weeks. It was well worth it. I've put over 2 stone back on though :(
Always refeed!! That's my problem Everytime I came off it I didn't introduce carbs slowly like you're suppose to, I just ate normally.
You're doing great! How long have you been on lipo? xx

feel like i am owning day 9, honk x

toddshar said:
I'm on day 33 I've lost 2 stone and half a pound up to now but need to lose another 8 stone.

28.5lbs lost

Wow, in just 33 days :D
I wouldn't mind just fitting nicely back in to my 14s. 6 and a half weeks to go :) xx

Honk day 12

toddshar said:
6 and a half weeks will fly by juju and you be in your size 14s before you know it :)

28.5lbs lost

I really hope so :( its so difficult and thank you :) xx

Did you find it easy first time round? As I'm finding it easy I haven't craved any food or anything. The only regret I have is I wish I knew about this diet years ago it's like it's made for me.

28.5lbs lost

toddshar said:
Did you find it easy first time round? As I'm finding it easy I haven't craved any food or anything. The only regret I have is I wish I knew about this diet years ago it's like it's made for me.

28.5lbs lost

I felt exactly the same, I was really overweight and for my age it didn't make me feel great so it changed my life. Although I've put weight back on I'm still lighter than what I was when I was about 13. I went from a size 24 to a size 14.
I didn't cheat a single time in the 22 weeks because I wanted to be slim so badly. I would like to get to 12 stone or just under before I start uni. Good luck, you're doing great.
Oh and it you're planning to lose as much weight as possible now you're in the zone then I'd say don't come off until Christmas. And make sure you refeed Every time you come off lipotrim or else you'll gain the weight within weeks.
You'll do it! You've lost 2 stone already!! That's great :D:D xx

Thank you you've done so well the last time I was 12 stone was when I was 12. I was planning to stay on lipotrim till Christmas but at the moment I'm giving myself small goals my first one is to get to 18stone.

28.5lbs lost

toddshar said:
Thank you you've done so well the last time I was 12 stone was when I was 12. I was planning to stay on lipotrim till Christmas but at the moment I'm giving myself small goals my first one is to get to 18stone.

28.5lbs lost

I can't go a day without picking, I just need to get in the right frame of mind and then I'll do it properly.
Small steps, take each day as it comes!
Also I measured my hips and waist, you'll be surprised at how much they shrink, it keeps you going! :D xx

toddshar said:
You will get there you've done it once before :) where in the north west you from?

28.5lbs lost

I hope so :)
Barrow-In-Furness x

Back